Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Has this idea ever been implemented? Certain % allocated to the winner. It has been thrown around, but I don't remember it ever happening.
I can’t remember if it has been but seems like an easy solution if both believe they’re the A side prove it. Only hurdle is the fighter being scared or not wanting the fight

I'll leave this here as a reminder. 50/50 split for a 2 belt unification with shawn porter who has ZERO fan base but demands a 70/30 or 60/40 split for a 3 belt unification with crawford. The dude just doesnt want the fight.
Screenshot_20210128-160629_Chrome.jpg

The minute I saw Spence talking about 70/30 on that Top Rank card a month or so ago I knew what it was. Can't respect that at all, he's lookin real lame out here

The minute I saw Spence talking about 70/30 on that Top Rank card a month or so ago I knew what it was. Can't respect that at all, he's lookin real lame out here

The dude is on record making "60/40 or even 70/30 or whatever we give him" demands, yet hes calling bob arum a liar lol. I'm a big fan of errol the fighter. Hes one of the best in the game. But he seems like one of those dudes who went hollywood once he got some money. I don't see the hunger anymore. Bud seems to be the complete opposite. They say money doesnt change you, it only magnifies who you really are 🤷🏿‍♂️

Bob arum saying bob arum things.

For the first time im starting to lose hope for the sport. Between having pieces of **** internet bros engaging in actual high profile bouts and more than ever different sets of promoters who cant seem to do business with each other to a record number of title holders in a division. It feels more of a soap opera than the sport i dearly love. Never thought id say i miss the days where it was only showtime and hbo politics.

Anywho, looking forward to berchelt and valdez coming up. Should be a blood bath.

Tbh i dont think bud has any say on who he faces. Arum has him on a leash.

Id honestly favor bud slightly in a match with spence.

Yall tripping. Bud should be the one fighting Ugas or at the minimum Shawn Porter. His best win is ****ing Jeff......Horn still...Ugas is better than Jeff Horn.

Smh, just make the fight. It’ll be a career best payday for Bud and Spence and everybody knows that’s the fight people want to see. It’s not that hard. Nobody wants to see Crawford and Ugas.

Regardless, the only fight left for Spence if they do the Ugas fight is Thurman. In a perfect world somehow Bud vs Thurman gets made and the winner fights the Spence vs Ugas winner, but the odds of that seem slim to none.

they were talking how plants big for 168 but it looks likes canelos gon look like a giant next to him and yah canelo ends him in a few rounds

Canelo is gonna walk Plant down. It might be a Violent KO actually that night for all the delaying and ducking he been doing too :lol:

Saul dont play

Back
Top Bottom