Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Something is brewing

Really_2499da_370963.gif

I feel vergil is too green for a step up like this, but ill believe it when i see it especially with those 2 scumbag promoters handling it.

Really_2499da_370963.gif

I feel vergil is too green for a step up like this, but ill believe it when i see it especially with those 2 scumbag promoters handling it.

He may or may not be. We don't know unless we see them in the ring. I'm not saying vergil would win, but I have no problem with these young dudes stepping up to get their big money fights early. Better that than being a pro for 10 years at 30 years old and haven't fought anyone. I'm down for whatever will bring some life back to the sport🤷🏿‍♂️

Thought Caleb was seeing more than that. So what’s his reason for turning down a Canelo payday fight :lol:

I see Devin Haney father is not his trainer anymore. Good. Couple other dudes fathers need to move over from training.

I wonder how much gate revenue a Canelo vs Spence at 160 fight could do at Cowboy stadium in a post covid world with 100k sellout crowd

HEAVY numbers. Anytime you got a top black fighter against a top Mexican its cake

What Crawford numbers looking like?

Yeah I mean I was just thinking if it could do more than the $16.9mil gate Wilder vs Fury 2 did in Vegas. Spence being from DFW and the mexican fanbase in Texas would definitely sell out that stadium

HEAVY numbers. Anytime you got a top black fighter against a top Mexican its cake

What Crawford numbers looking like?

Yeah I mean I was just thinking if it could do more than the $16.9mil gate Wilder vs Fury 2 did in Vegas. Spence being from DFW and the mexican fanbase in Texas would definitely sell out that stadium

Yep Dallas stadium too. BIG time money maker. I think that happens in 2022

Back
Top Bottom