Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

That KO was scary!

Broner fight was boring,son def gonna be in the club again, def same issue with him, never throws his hands.

This post fight interview smh, he hasn’t learned anything 😂

On the random, ran into him after cavs finals game 3 in 2016

B05DDA25-2ED0-4A2F-9F94-43BFD400345E.jpeg

That Berchelt-Valdez KO... man that was devastating.

Really tough call to make during the fight so I don't blame them, but I think we all know that Berchelt's corner should have stopped it. Took a lot of punishment over a lot of rounds. Honestly the ref had every right to stop it in the 4th. Watch after the standing ko, he asks Berchelt to walk to him and he barely wobbles to the ref. I've seen fights stopped for less than that.

Credit to Valdez for proving just about everyone wrong, but Tim was right early in the fight when he said Berchelt was pushing his punches. The weight drain got to him, there wasn't snap on anything he was throwing.

Credit to Valdez for proving just about everyone wrong, but Tim was right early in the fight when he said Berchelt was pushing his punches. The weight drain got to him, there wasn't snap on anything he was throwing.

I for one picked berchelt to win via ko. Not taking anything from valdez, but berchelt looked like a zombie in there.

Valdez did his damn thing though. Fought a really smart fight, boxed when he had to and laid the smack down when the opportunity presented itself.

I had Berchelt winning also before the fight because the dude was an animal in his previous fights. I came to the conclusion that Eddie Reynoso really is drilling discipline into these dudes. The old Valdez would've just reverted to throwing hands and no defense. Dude had good defense, sparked him with the jab, and switched his stances nicely the entire fight. He stuck to the game plan and now he a world champ again

I had Berchelt winning also before the fight because the dude was an animal in his previous fights. I came to the conclusion that Eddie Reynoso really is drilling discipline into these dudes. The old Valdez would've just reverted to throwing hands and no defense. Dude had good defense, sparked him with the jab, and switched his stances nicely the entire fight. He stuck to the game plan and now he a world champ again
I’m interested how andy ruiz does his next fight since training with this camp

According to Dan Rafael, Teofimo Lopez wanted $5,500,000 to face George Kambosos and was offered $1,250,000 by Arum

It’s going to be hilarious if Eddie wins that purse bid today. Bob was on Mannix’s podcast last week saying he was hoping that Eddie “would do the right thing” and not outbid him for that fight :lol:

Aint Triller do the Roy vs Tyson fight? Yeah they ain't playing any games. Arum and these others guys wanna be cheap...there's others that wont be.

Back
Top Bottom