Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Dear god, everyone here needs to watch the KO Commey just f'ing threw on Marinez. Wowwwww... The first knockdown was gorgeous, the second was ba-rutal!

It really was. I dont see how anyone could root against Commey he's just a likable guy. Even Teofimo was there rooting him on.

This win shows how trash Rollie is :rofl: . He got gifted a W to Martinez and Commey just knocked him out in 6

It really was. I dont see how anyone could root against Commey he's just a likable guy. Even Teofimo was there rooting him on.

This win shows how trash Rollie is :rofl: . He got gifted a W to Martinez and Commey just knocked him out in 6
Yesssssir!

Random question for everyone: I'm watching the Lara - Warrington fight right now at this link. Is this the standard DAZN angle or is the screen cropped or something? It's giving me motion sickness :lol:

Edit: Warrington is trash :rofl: The UK is always looking for the next Ricky Hatton/great white hope. This guy ain't it lol

Last edited:

Always been a fan of commey. Was bittersweet seeing him fall to teofimo. I actually wouldnt mind seeing that rematch

Really looking forward to berchelt valdez tonight. Felt like its been forever since we had a decent scrap.

Got berchelt winning via 9th rd tko

Breazeale gotta pack it up for his career. He takes way too much punishment and he’s not getting a title

Back
Top Bottom