Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

I remember when RocNation bid on fights that didn't even involve one of their own fighters. I don't understand what they would get out of this. In this case, what is Triller doing this for?

They'll either put it on as undercard for Jake Paul vs Askren or make it headliner for their 3rd card

I remember when RocNation bid on fights that didn't even involve one of their own fighters. I don't understand what they would get out of this. In this case, what is Triller doing this for?

They'll either put it on as undercard for Jake Paul vs Askren or make it headliner for their 3rd card

Thats a huge slap in the face if they have teo as co main. He has to put his foot down like andrade did and demand those internet hos go before him.

Everything that I read said Teo would’ve been happy with a 2 million dollar purse. At the end of the day, he took short money to fight Loma. True indeed, there wasn’t a crowd, however a unified championship fight on national TV...Teo should’ve gotten more than the 1.2 he got. Loma was getting 2-3 million purses on the regular.

In this case, you have a young marketable champion who doesn’t mind doing the media work and you bad mouth him. I don’t get it...Arum should get credit for still doing this at his age, but dude loses it sometimes.

Joseph Parker is fighting Junior Fa 4:30 AM ET

Eddie Hearn and Higgins say if he wins he is set to face Chisora in April.

If Parker wins those two, he is likely to face the winner of Usyk-Joyce for the WBO title.

This Zhang vs Forrest fight had so much drama for a 10 rder, Zhang dropped him once each of the 1st 3 rds and then gas tank went on E for the last 6 rds barely throwing any punches and just putting Forrest in headlocks, ended up being a MD decision

i didnt even know canelo had a fight tonight

how the hell are they making money when probably the most famous boxer today isnt market or talked about?

i get it the opponent has no chance (canelo is -4000) but mayweather, pac, ggg, etc... at least tried to make you have a sliver of a doubt that there might be an upset

with that said, why is canelo even fighting this guy? like dirrell is fighting tonight too and already beat canelos opponent, why not just fight dirrell?

with that said, why is canelo even fighting this guy? like dirrell is fighting tonight too and already beat canelos opponent, why not just fight dirrell?
His wife has identified their 3rd vacation home. And he ain't trynna have a mortgage.

i didnt even know canelo had a fight tonight

how the hell are they making money when probably the most famous boxer today isnt market or talked about?

i get it the opponent has no chance (canelo is -4000) but mayweather, pac, ggg, etc... at least tried to make you have a sliver of a doubt that there might be an upset

Because he was the mandatory or else the WBC would strip him. Also, dude deserves a soft touch. He just fought the better Smith not too long ago and is fighting BJS in like two months.

welp

$10mil a round against someone who didnt even throw a punch

might as well buy that 4th beach house

Back
Top Bottom