Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

The fight I still wanna see is Canelo vs sog.

Pay sog to get him out of retirement

his corner threw the towel

got to be broken orbital bone like kell brook

The fight I still wanna see is Canelo vs sog.

Pay sog to get him out of retirement
I don’t think Ward wants that smoke

Once Canelo moved up to 168 is when he should have come out of retirement

So Canelo beats Plant and unifies the division, where does he go from there?

That uppercut made him say nah I'm good :smh: :rofl:

:rofl:

He Was Doing Aight Before That Round. Had Saunders Taking 3 Rounds In The Fight.

He Wasn’t Good Enough To Win On The Cards To and But The Corner Calling It Was A Shock

I don’t think Ward wants that smoke

Once Canelo moved up to 168 is when he should have come out of retirement

So Canelo beats Plant and unifies the division, where does he go from there?
I doubt andre is worried about Canelo when he had to worry about kovalev at his peak and actually got knocked down in the first fight.
Relax.

Canelo fought what was left of kovalev after ward took his soul.

You could knock Canelo down every round and still lose on points lol the games been rigged shame the way it ended but I dont blame BJS for his demands b4 the fight why not its probably all ya gonna get.

Barely anybody on Twitter gave BJS a round yet again this bs he was doing well causing problems its not all about knockout power the science of boxing has been lost everybody a casual fan now even the so called experts

Canelos fights are boring now to much money for everybody to lose if he loses so he never will.

ward could beat canelo no problem but now i dont know since hes been inactive for so long... i think ward is done and retired for good... glad to see him done and undefeated... would like canelo to fight charlo or andrade...

You could knock Canelo down every round and still lose on points lol the games been rigged shame the way it ended but I dont blame BJS for his demands b4 the fight why not its probably all ya gonna get.

Barely anybody on Twitter gave BJS a round yet again this bs he was doing well causing problems its not all about knockout power the science of boxing has been lost everybody a casual fan now even the so called experts

Canelos fights are boring now to much money for everybody to lose if he loses so he never will.
**** and leave

Canelo Vs Ward would epic. I don’t think Canelo would dominate though. If BJ is tricky then ward is trickier with power. Would be fire!!

These are facts

All of these athletes are in on the fix.

This dude didnt even TRY to fight on and flat out QUIT lmao. **** is blatant

Funny how ggg has been a shell of himself after the two canelo fights.
Remember canelo standing with his hands down against the rope against the KO machine ggg lol

1620534009182.png

Back
Top Bottom