Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Canelo can say he fights the best and most of the time he does. But to be the best at anything, you have to fight The best. This Turkish cat was not it. Besides the GGG fights and Jacobs I don’t see any other “great victories” Canelo should call out Ward!!!

Canelo can say he fights the best and most of the time he does. But to be the best at anything, you have to fight The best. This Turkish cat was not it. Besides the GGG fights and Jacobs I don’t see any other “great victories” Canelo should call out Ward!!!
I was hoping that when Canelo moved up to super middleweight Ward would come out of retirement

that ship has sailed

he don’t want a piece of him, Cinnamon is peaking right now

I was hoping that when Canelo moved up to super middleweight Ward would come out of retirement

that ship has sailed

he don’t want a piece of him, Cinnamon is peaking right now

me too. I actually think Canelo was baiting him to come out of retirement doing that but Ward didnt bite and he didnt want that work :lol:.

Him and plant been going at each other's throats for some time now. Make that happen this summer and winner unifies for undisputed with canelo/bjs in fall/winter

So it looks like Tanks next fight will be vs Mario Barrios at 140 and likely on undercard of Floyd vs Logan Paul on showtime

Unless it’s at a CW with a rehydration clause, I think I’m leaning towards picking Barrios in that fight.

Tank’s ceiling physically might be 135. He wouldn’t struggle to make 130 the way he does now if he didn’t blow up in between fights.

Unless it’s at a CW with a rehydration clause, I think I’m leaning towards picking Barrios in that fight.

Tank’s ceiling physically might be 135. He wouldn’t struggle to make 130 the way he does now if he didn’t blow up in between fights.

I'm guessing this fight is being made because of all the criticism tank gets for fighting old smaller fighters. Now all of a sudden hes moving up in weight to fight a younger "bigger" guy lol.

The matchmakers know what they're doing. My prediction is tank by stoppage.

Even when he was undefeated I always thought Charlo would be the one to get Hurd outta there. I actually think Hurd gives him a tougher fight with his old style, even if it would end up with him getting stopped. With the new style I got Charlo for sure. Still wouldn’t mind seeing the matchup though.

Back
Top Bottom