Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Hurd never caught his second wind against J Roc, which was the difference in the Lara and Harrison fights. Which suggests that it's time to move to 160.

And with all the covid restrictions in place, it's a lot harder for guys like him to boil themselves down now. I kind of wonder if that played a role in the Berchelt-Valdez fight tbh, Berchelt probably had to work a lot harder to make weight than he ever had before.

Last edited:

Jermells response to this was spot on.

Also, lets just hope Benavidez makes weight. He's in that position of having to fight folks like that because he cant stay off the chips and dip and losing his belt on the scale.

The homies on clubhouse got a solid boxing room a lot of dudes who really be watching boxing and sometimes some pros come thru

If Bud fights Josesito I will not watch.
433AFF02-8BCC-4045-97BB-4F26A82DF0C0.png
37F503B8-56D6-44D8-BF8F-CC6549CDCE88.jpeg

me too. I actually think Canelo was baiting him to come out of retirement doing that but Ward didnt bite and he didnt want that work :lol:.
That or the fire is really gone. The man cleaned out a division without ever really being a favorite heading into fights.

Canelo would get tore up even with Ward at this stage. Just think he is happy with the money he made and his family
I think if Mayweather and Canelo fought tomorrow Money May would still wash him.

The only sure thing in boxing

Disappointed to hear charlo ducked Canelo.

That or the fire is really gone. The man cleaned out a division without ever really being a favorite heading into fights.

Canelo would get tore up even with Ward at this stage. Just think he is happy with the money he made and his family

:lol: hell no. I disagree Canelo would stop Dre something bad right now if he came back. Ward ain’t got the power to keep this peak Canelo off him. It would be a stoppage. If I was Ward I still would of came back to get that last check and really dip off into the sunset (he already hinted he misses those big checks). He was still getting into the HOF anyways...cash out

:lol: hell no. I disagree Canelo would stop Dre something bad right now if he came back. Ward ain’t got the power to keep this peak Canelo off him. It would be a stoppage. If I was Ward I still would of came back to get that last check and really dip off into the sunset (he already hinted he misses those big checks). He was still getting into the HOF anyways...cash out

Prime Kovalev couldn't stop ward, Canelo ain't doing it either. Prime Ward beats any version of Canelo.

Even coming out of retirment, at most I'd say Canelo 12 round UD, but he might still take an L. But whatever, all hypothetical anyway

spence is getting greedy with the cut talking about 80/20... i mean hes the main draw but if you pass up this fight your not getting a big pay day from another fight like this one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom