Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

does golovkin have a belt atm? i thought canelo took em all? has he gotten any of em back? honestly dont remember he last time he fought

Huh? Bro I honestly don’t know what u even talking about lol... Them ninjas talk everyday
U didn’t see them hugged up last night ?

Jermall had said there was something going on and that they weren’t speaking to each other and hadn’t for a minute on one of the All Access videos. Idk when that was filmed but it was in camp.

Huh? Bro I honestly don’t know what u even talking about lol... Them ninjas talk everyday
U didn’t see them hugged up last night ?
In this episode of all access he said they had a falling out and they’re not as close as they used to and what he would like and they haven’t talked in a while. Perhaps they made up.

Jermall had said there was something going on and that they weren’t speaking to each other and hadn’t for a minute on one of the All Access videos. Idk when that was filmed but it was in camp.
That’s all cap them ninjas in love with one another

Jermall is better than Jermell. I heard that they don’t talk to each other anymore.

Jermall is just bigger than Jermell but that’s about it. Jermell is way more explosive with his power and speed. Jermell isn’t scared of anyone and welcomes the smoke to any top fighter in his division too.

that’s the reason he was beefing with his twin bro too cuz he turned down a Canelo fight. Would of been big for the family win or lose.

When someone like Saul calls to fight and a career payday you take it. **** them belts and forget tryna keep that 0.

Bro I'm just telling you what he said on the show. :lol:

He also said something a long the lines of they love each other and they're each others biggest supporters.
Prob just said that to try to build controversy to sell the fight. But he did say that they support each other when it comes to fights, but outside of fights they ain’t that close like they used to be.

does golovkin have a belt atm? i thought canelo took em all? has he gotten any of em back? honestly dont remember he last time he fought

Just the IBF that he got from beating Derev, and Mungia is the highest in their ratings rn.

Sounds like Mell is waiting on GGG-Murata, but I still think GGG is chasing Canelo, and I'm expecting that fight to happen next May.

Mell needs to move up to 168 or be willing to fight on other platforms. He's in a similar situation that Bud is in, but the main difference is that Al has guys in the weight class above him to fight while Bob doesn't for Bud.

Mell vs. Benavidez would do great gate-wise in Houston, and could exceed expectations PPV-wise if it was marketed right.

Jermall ain't interested in real fights, I dont care what he says in his interviews 🤷🏿‍♂️. Dude is still calling canelos name everytime he speaks but refuses to move up to 68. PbC has all of the real fights for him at that weight but he'd rather kill himself to make 60 to fight no names like hes been doing since he got there.

Is the consensus in here that Tank is going to walk through Barrios?

I’m picking Tank to win, but I think it’s going to be a close fight Saturday. Barrios is a big 140, and Tank physically is barley a 135.

I think that’s the first time the KD has been posted but videos of Berlanga struggling with Lubin have been around for a while, and I think it’s been rumored for a min that Lubin dropped him.

Kid needs some development but sparring is just sparring, nothing to be ashamed of.

Back
Top Bottom