OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Would be interesting to have Morris play inside
They’re going to have some options assuming he’s coming.

Maybe Green and Morris are the tackles and they rebuild inside between them. Maybe Morris and Green are your left side in some combo and you know you’ve got that anchored.

Sooner tears are so sweet. Love seeing them cry over potentially missing out on yet another OL to us.

Brandon Drumm is OU’s Taylor Hamm. Sucks.

the Bama board is going hard on Jeff Banks and it’s comedy. :lol: :smh:

Him in Austin gonna be wiiiiiild.

Whatre they saying
Go find poleassassin_ on Insta. :lol:

I knew he was wild at A&M under Sumlin, but it sounds like that didn’t stop in Tuscaloosa. Left his wife for a stripper that’s following him to Austin.

He makes Herman look like a choir boy.

As opposed to Oklahoma who got involved w/ him before he hit the portal? Idk what he’s trying to get at

Definitely makes it sound like they were talking to him prior to being in the portal.

ED0DCAEB-D8C1-4DA2-9F07-AD87831DEB7B.png

And damn, had no idea Banks apparently fell in love with a stripper in Alabama and divorced his wife. Seems like a great guy for a recovering alcoholic to depend on helping rebuild a toxic program.

Sark is pretty much trying to create Bama jr. at UT. The more I read about the staff he’s putting together and how he’s gonna operate the more I realize either they’re going to succeed to the highest degree or that **** is going to crash and burn. There won’t be any middle ground.

Sark is pretty much trying to create Bama jr. at UT. The more I read about the staff he’s putting together and how he’s gonna operate the more I realize either they’re going to succeed to the highest degree or that **** is going to crash and burn. There won’t be any middle ground.
My concern with him at UT is he’s hiring great recruiters but also guys who are friends and loyal to him. Even at SC he had Helton, Peter Sirmon, and Keith Heyward working as his handlers and it wasn’t enough. I imagine at Bama it was Saban keeping him in check. I’m not sure who that person is on this Texas staff. And Texas, like SC, has boosters that demand a certain level of socialization with their HCs.

Year 1 has never been the problem with Sark. It’s down the road when he gets comfortable on the campus but expectations and pressure builds.

And the sororities start sunning on the lawns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom