OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee’s exodus might rival LSU’s.
I wonder how the NCAA will handle all this because as the rules currently sit, there aren’t enough scholarship spots to go around. They still haven’t announced it but like we all discussed before this year has to be a freebie.

I wonder how the NCAA will handle all this because as the rules currently sit, there aren’t enough scholarship spots to go around. They still haven’t announced it but like we all discussed before this year has to be a freebie.
If they were going to change initial counter rules on transfers, it would’ve already needed to be done, I think.

If they were going to change initial counter rules on transfers, it would’ve already needed to be done, I think.
A bunch of kids are going to be trapped in the portal. They’ve gotta do something.

About damn time! ****.

nako xl nako xl gonna “rough up the suspect” tonight with that news 😂

200.gif

How legit is that site?
this is 100% true.

Raesjon is bringing his parents to OSU this weekend. His pops and Ricks pops are best friends and have always dreamed of having their sons play together.

I think its 85% certain Ricks leaves.

Him and Raesjon might be a package deal. USC is in play for both.

Last edited:
nako xl nako xl

Is ASU trying to poach Claiborne? I know they are always trying to take coaches from USC but have you heard any recent news about this?

Sounds like it could really happen since USC has nowhere to put Claiborne at a higher level on the staff but ASU does.

nako xl nako xl

Is ASU trying to poach Claiborne? I know they are always trying to take coaches from USC but have you heard any recent news about this?

Sounds like it could really happen since USC has nowhere to put Claiborne at a higher level on the staff but ASU does.
Yeah, they're losing Marvin Lewis back to the NFL so they're trying to convince Claiborne to come over as a LB coach/recruiter and for Antonio to become full time DC. They tried to intercept Chris C last year but only offered him a grad assistant role whereas SC hired him as a defensive analyst. SC is gonna up his pay but he wants to be a college HC so it would make sense for him to start his on field career.

Oregon took a swing and whiffed at Orlando, ASU is trying to poach Armond, and Texas is going after Gavin too. Batten down the hatches.

Notre Dame caught almost identical penalties for identical violations as UF with "a recruit in Seattle," again same as UF. What're the chances UW is turning a bunch of schools in for trying to get this kid through cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom