***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

LFG! Can't wait for the overreactions from the HOF game this Thursday and of course Hardknocks with Dallas.

Back again! Need to break my 4 streak of 3rd place and get back my championship trophies 🙌🏾

Finished 6th, 10th, and 4th in my leagues. I’m hoping the season goes without huge disruptions but we’ll see

Started a dynasty league (the rosters are way too big) so I’m happy with Tua-Pitts-Jefferson-Waddle for my core guys to build on. Cook and Chubb aren’t too bad either.
BA4E471B-B1A1-4010-91F2-C4DA3BC0966F.png D08A04AC-DE17-4928-871A-A2577CA0CCAE.png

Last edited:
Is Kamara a lock for the 4th pick or you guys have something else?

After #4, it gets a bit dicey and each player has a risk. I've seen Davante go as high as #5

Got the 11th pick in 12 team, PPR. Hoping to get tyreek and a RB after that. Hopefully Chubb.

Is Kamara a lock for the 4th pick or you guys have something else?

After #4, it gets a bit dicey and each player has a risk. I've seen Davante go as high as #5
Kamara balled out last year. Things with MT are shaky so once again, he’ll probably carry the load. He’s getting super disrespected

I feel like Najee gonna ball out this year. Steelers gonna run the ball a ton to take some stress off of Big Ben

Kamara balled out last year. Things with MT are shaky so once again, he’ll probably carry the load. He’s getting super disrespected

I feel like Najee gonna ball out this year. Steelers gonna run the ball a ton to take some stress off of Big Ben

Kamara balled out last year because he got a bunch of TD's. I doubt he gets that many scoring opportunities this year

I'm big on Najee too because I think RB's usually have their best season early on their career.

I’d assume both would be taken by then, seeing how both of their ADP is in the top 10

I can see Tyreek being there but not sure about Chubb, although I wouldn't draft Chubb in the 1st round regardless

Kamara balled out last year because he got a bunch of TD's. I doubt he gets that many scoring opportunities this year

I'm big on Najee too because I think RB's usually have their best season early on their career.

I can see Tyreek being there but not sure about Chubb, although I wouldn't draft Chubb in the 1st round regardless
I was saying Chubb in the 2nd round. I’m pick 11 so I’m picking two spots after that.

Locking in Gibson as a keeper in one of my leagues. Great value, hopefully the preseason hype pays off.

Damn I can't wait for the season to start. I won my work $ league last year and I'm looking to repeat.

What are your guys draft strategies? I might go RB-WR-RB-WR the first 4 rounds. I want to secure my RB's with no committee.

Tier level draft picks as always. And of course where you’re drafting (what draft spot you’re at).
All 4 leagues I’m in are auction so I’ll spend up for my top 3 guys.

I got pick 8 of 10 in my biggest $$ (of 3) drafts. I know its a mock but theres been atleast 3x where Kelce is available. Obv you know what youre getting there but its the picks after taking him is what i contemplate. I basically fill out a starting roster only and depth comes with some budget guys

Other route has basically been going WR/WR or RB/RB .. ive always been WR/WR except last year and i feel like its looking that again with the WR pool being deep again

Feel like this was my best one but the RBs shaky unless DMont builds off end of last year and Gaskin/Robinson reassume #1 duties
CEDAA160-1A3C-4A11-936E-38F2C3869B1C.jpeg

Last edited:
Got 8th in a league too. Hoping a RB falls or Davante is there
Another league I got #3 probably between Kamara or Henry

Back
Top Bottom