***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Down 45 with Rodgers, Adams and Matt ANDREWS still pending…
Good time for Adams to earn his worth. 😂

Welp, if Rodgers, Adams, and L Murray give me great performances, i got a shot to got 1-2. Likely going 0-3 this week :smh:

Down 21 with ARod left tomorrow. Both my squad and my opponents squad severely underperformed :lol: so I got a shot at winning tomorrow.

League 1 - Up 48 going against Lamar, Hardman, and Kelce… Likely L but not dead yet.

League 2 - Down 30 with Rodgers and Adams. Like my chances.

TB defense kept me alive this week.

Yo so what in the hell happened to Nuk? Did he clock out after scoring the TD in the first quarter?!?! 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

Up 30 points, opponent still has Tyreek
1632098378714.gif

Will go 2-1 this week if AJones get me 13+ pts tomorrow. Kamara, Waller and Metcalf really ****ed me in that line up.

If Hockenson dont do s**t and GB doesnt pitch a shutout, I got a chance to win in one of my leagues where it looked like I was completely dead

Lotta people killed my teams this week. Gonna be a long season

Up by 17. Got Tonyan tomorrow vs opponent’s Swift. Hoping Rodgers re-establishes their connection of last year

Need 27.02 from Rodgers and Adams for a W (0-1)

Done, Up 34.76 vs Tonyan & Crosby (1-0)

Down 73.38 w/Adams & Williams vs no one :nerd: :nerd: (1-0)

Do they still do stat corrections? Haven’t noticed it in a while so I’m assuming not. I’ve heard on podcasts about those and how wins turn to losses and vice versa
Yes they do from what I’ve read online, but as of now we 2 and 0 like my Niners 2 and 0 and the $eab1tchez lost and I’m off today from work so it’s a victory Monday baybeeh! 😂😂😂

Lucked out with Rondale Moore. Lawrence has been underwhelming so far.

Just need 10pts from Swift tonight I'm 2-0 lol.

Need 15 from hock to avoid going 0-2 in my NTWT league. Already took the L in my main league. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom