***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Down 11 now. Need another score and some yards from ARod. Would’ve won my matchup already if I didn’t make a last minute switch taking out Deebo for Devonta :smh:

Just noticed the one league I caught a L in, if I would’ve played anyone else, I could’ve won. Second straight week me and my opponent had the highest scoring team.

Unfortunate but I hate it.

Shout out ARod but my WRs dropping like flies though. Got Jeudy and OBJ and now Amari ailing. Still got Devonta, Deebo and JuJu to rock with this upcoming week.

Got the W!

No stat correction 😂🔥🙏🏽
2D8D2EEB-8DFD-4257-A806-0E515E1736EE.png

Nothing like losing to your opponent because Aaron Rodgers keeps throwing touchdowns to Aaron Jones 🤦🏾‍♂️

Got a tough week ahead and not sure what moves to make. Could someone please help me out? Sorry, if this isn't the place for it.

1632234249418.png

won my second week 115-88 thanks to Davante Adams being on the receiving end of 9 targets. Aaron Rodgers did his thing all game.

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio
Bench Woods. Deebo is a must start until further notice. I’d stream D/ST this week too (I also have Bucs Def). Panthers, Cardinals… maybe Giants based on matchups. RB2? Good luck. Maybe take a flier on JD Mckissic if available.

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio
Bench Woods. Deebo is a must start until further notice. I’d stream D/ST this week too (I also have Bucs Def). Panthers, Cardinals… maybe Giants based on matchups. RB2? Good luck. Maybe take a flier on JD Mckissic if available.

Yeah, struggling to take Woods out for Debo. Considering LAR are going up agaisnt the worst pass defense in the league rn.

RB2 is killing me since J. Jacobs would be out again and McKissic isn't available. Only RB available in my league is C. Patterson (ATL)

Yeah, struggling to take Woods out for Debo.

RB2 is killing me and McKissic isn't available. Only RB available in my league is C. Patterson (ATL)
Deebo is the unquestioned WR1 on his team with their RBs dropping like flies. Woods is fighting for targets. I drafted him too but realized I’m chasing points and living in the past. With no RBs you need WRs with upside. Woods isn’t that.

2-1 this week (2-0, 1-1, 1-1)

I know in any league Mattison gonna be the hot pick up -- but i feel like we have seen enligh the last 2 years to know he hasnt done anything with those lead guy touches. Yeah i know you cant argue against opportunity and touches though

The league im RB desperate i guess ill go for him BUT im def looking at Patterson. Arthur Smith using him a lot for Atlanta plus i can put him in the RB spot.

Edit: looks like yahoo &espn both put him RB only now :rolleyes

2-1 this week (2-0, 1-1, 1-1)

I know in any league Mattison gonna be the hot pick up -- but i feel like we have seen enligh the last 2 years to know he hasnt done anything with those lead guy touches. Yeah i know you cant argue against opportunity and touches though

The league im RB desperate i guess ill go for him BUT im def looking at Patterson. Arthur Smith using him a lot for Atlanta plus i can put him in the RB spot.

Edit: looks like yahoo &espn both put him RB only now :rolleyes
I’m not falling for Mattison again. He burnt me when Cook went down

Back
Top Bottom