***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Currently have Najee Harris in my RB2 spot, and Mattison in my flex. Am I bat s*** crazy for wanting to bench Harris (Against Baltimore) for Javonte Williams who is FINALLY getting the starting role tonight.

after every week i say i’m done with Saquon. Every week i play him. it’s an endless cycle for me this season.

F**kin Pittman drops a TD and Taylor who I'm going against of course scores.

I have Pittman in one league and going against him in another so could be a good thing...we'll see lol

Hurts out and playing without a QB

need to revisit this three transactions a week in this league. **** is silly.

can’t even use an IR spot cause it has to be Covid related.

imma make the playoffs anyways. Just want that first round bye.

plus going against Justin Jefferson :smh:

Last edited:
Montgomery on the bench with 20 cuz Chicago offense cost me 2 weeks with him. Boston Scott doesn’t even get. A single point :smh:

Had to drop Collins 10min before the game and add AP only for him to have negative yards right now. Who the hell is Homer? Lol

Now why can’t Russ throw that TD to DK like he did Lockett

dude stay overthrowing these end zone routes to DK

Look at this bench … and I’m up by 30 still

ugh!!!! I need them points

668875CE-09ED-498F-ABE7-A5BC73CAC939.png

SMFH...they think Logan Thomas may have some ligament damage in his knee. Just when I thought I wouldnt have to start Pitts anymore :smh:

JAVONTE! This dude MGIII needs to take a backseat.
That’s 8 in a row in the main league, going 10-3. Gonna get the bye. Lessgo!

JAVONTE! This dude MGIII needs to take a backseat.
That’s 8 in a row in the main league, going 10-3. Gonna get the bye. Lessgo!
Wish I can say 10-3 in my league is an auto first round bye but….

one team is 12-1 and three are tied with 10-3 :lol: I’m one of those teams :smh:

Down 9 with Diggs and Knox vs their Beasley. Need this win to make the playoffs. Robinson and Ingram got me whooping 5 points combined. Goedert and his 30 pts chilling on my bench.

I know next week when I sit Devonta, he’s going off again :lol:

Up 6 with Knox vs his Folk. Going to be close one tomorrow but if I win, I secure the 2nd seed and a bye. Our playoffs start week 15 so def not trying to sweat next week at all

Back
Top Bottom