OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rtare hat you see an equal amount of praise for the winners and slander for the losers like this.

Coach Bud really gonna lose his job because he refused to change ONE thing.

201675838_4806526549375831_4803215763114542497_n.jpg

The Warriors won a championship and had the greatest regular season ever before Durant got there! Do we really need to have this conversation again?
So you gone act like the Cavs number 2 and 3 players being out don’t matter. Not all rings won are equal…especially when the same team is the only team to blow a 3-1 lead in the finals. It’s funny how that part always gets left out.

Jrue was supposed to be the over the top move and his numbers are damn near identical to Bledsoe right now.

They should’ve got CP3. They needed help scoring not defense.
They need veteran leadership. Giannis is still a baby and isn’t being developed properly. This is what a bad organization looks like with the talent to win a championship. Is Larry Brown still available to coach??

So you gone act like the Cavs number 2 and 3 players being out don’t matter. Not all rings won are equal…especially when the same team is the only team to blow a 3-1 lead in the finals. It’s funny how that part always gets left out.
I’ve said this before - I can’t see the future so I can’t say who would win if Cavs were healthy but I personally think the Warriors were the better team and would have won. We’ll never know, though.

You also conveniently left off the chain of events that led to the Cavs coming back from down 3-1z NT is predictable but funny :lol: .

Luca dont sign, look at giannis who is now stuck at least 2 more seasons there.

Luca needs to play out season see where they are at….then do it again if you don’t like roster year from now…..become the one of the biggest sports free agents ever in 2 years.

Did KD really play 48 mins or was that box score error?!!

Yall created this culture.

This, "You have to win by yourself for it to count" culture.

Yall did it to Kobe. (Yall told him he Couldn't win without Shaq (Which he ended up doing))
Yall did it to Bron.
Yall did it to KD.
Yall shamed folks for it so much that Dame, Probably Luka, and now Greek the Freek are SCARED to leave so they won't have that label of "teaming up."
They'd rather stay "alone and lose in honor." (As if yall even give them credit for THAT)

Yall don't know what yall want from Star players.

So yea, I blame the, "Rings or NOthing" culture.

Last edited:
Steph was holding KD back. Dude about to win a title on his own and steph cant make the playoffs. But the narratives have steph first team ALL NBA. SMH!

'God Tier' Chef couldn't lead his team to the playoffs...interesting. Couldn't beat the Memphis Grizzlies at home to get that 8 seed. That's 'God Tier?'

giphy.gif
Playoffs are a team achievement…Steph made 1st Team All NBA so I think it’s probably worth considering who he was playing with. I hate doing THIS but you’re taking it there…swap him with Dame this past season and see what happens. I’m just saying.

Yall created this culture.

This, "You have to win by yourself for it to count" culture.

Yall did it to Kobe. (Yall told him he Couldn't win without Shaq (Which he ended up doing))
Yall did it to Bron.
Yall did it to KD.
Yall shamed folks for it so much that Dame, Probably Luka, and now Greek the Freek are SCARED to leave so they won't have that label of "teaming up."
They'd rather stay "alone and lose in honor." (As if yall even give them credit for THAT)

Yall don't know what yall want from Star players.

So yea, I blame the, "Rings or NOthing" culture.

I don’t think it’s about culture, Luka needs to resign because he’ll make the most money sticking with the same team for now.

plus the mavs are good enough management wise to potentially become a contender. So if I’m young and in that situation, I’ll take the money. If I’m a few years it doesn’t work out, I’ll bounce.

Playoffs are a team achievement…Steph made 1st Team All NBA so I think it’s probably worth considering who he was playing with. I hate doing THIS but you’re taking it there…swap him with Dame this past season and see what happens. I’m just saying.

If you swap the Steph Curry and Damian Lillard the Warriors would be in the same position there in... missing the playoffs 🤷🏿‍♂️.

I don’t think it’s about culture, Luka needs to resign because he’ll make the most money sticking with the same team for now.

plus the mavs are good enough management wise to potentially become a contender. So if I’m young and in that situation, I’ll take the money. If I’m a few years it doesn’t work out, I’ll bounce.
You are right about the $.

Got you. I took it as you saying those two should join forces somewhere else.

My fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom