OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know but this season for the Freak has MJ 96 vibe to it.

Filiming Space Jam, winning Gold in the Olympics, earning ASG MVP, winning DPOY while winning the championship.

Giannis is that MJ level
Huh? I'm so lost.

How is giannis season anything like that :lol:

Wait, did I fall for the troll job?

Is there some sort of clause in Thanasis’s contract that he has to be in a game even if for seconds? He was in for 51 seconds this game and pretty sure this happened last game too :lol:

He probably laughed to himself before pressing send like "Ha, this is the one"
Homie literally took the time to find and save the picture of KD hugging his mom like there was something wrong with that lol. Straight weirdo status lol. He just knew that corny post would be a hit lol. He said that **** with so much confidence too :rofl:

Is there some sort of clause in Thanasis’s contract that he has to be in a game even if for seconds? He was in for 51 seconds this game and pretty sure this happened last game too :lol:
He’s basically a cheerleader. I’m surprised Lavar wasn’t able to get Gelo a similar position.

will be 33 this year and still doing this ???

Untitled.jpg

1624169373858.png

Goes to show you gotta expect the unexpected. Everyone penciled in Brooklyn months ago and look what happened.
Never listen to anyone

This is a wild playoffs :lol: I think we’re getting ATL/Bucks next round.

Finals tho……….Bucks/Clippers Ayton might be able to get off but I think Ty Lue is going to ride with Morris at the 5 against DA and go at him like he did Rudy.

In the Finals Giannis has to be the center for the entire series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom