OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can spin it however you want but the numbers speak for themselves. He's easily the most impactful defensive player this season

Screenshot_20210610-122011_Chrome.jpg

9F28DAD7-CF8E-4447-B4B1-9948EE9A8B12.jpeg

Just youtube'd "Nerlens Noel pass" "Nerlens Noel passing" and there was no highlight reel. Same with Gobert.
Touché. There are a couple good passes there. I’m sure you saw them since your search led me to seeing them. No one took the time to put them together.

Gobert is a nice defensive center but Hollinger voted him 2nd in mvp :rofl:

And it’s funny that they created “screen assists” as a stat to prop his offensive game up.

Season has been a war of attrition.
Might come down to which team is injured the least.
Mvp award night as well be the “which superstar played the most games” award. Don’t get me wrong, Jokic deserved it, but if Embiid/Lebron and even Curry* don’t go down, Jokic finishes 4th.

*if his management didn’t screw him over with Wiseman for half the year

It was very annoying earlier in the season when they was pumping that LeBron MVP narrative

especially after seeing how the team folded up after AD went down. It was forced and contrived by the media for sure. I don’t want to derail the thread, but this plays into my only real issue with the media/Bron love affair.

They being the media have disrespected literally every player Bron has played with during his career. It’s always been the same song and dance. If his team wins its because he’s the goat can carry anyone to the finals, yet if he loses it’s because his teams are trash. I’m shocked that more of his former players haven’t spoken out about it. I mean we saw Chris Bosh get made out to be a bum, when he was literally a 20/10 face of a franchise guy prior to Miami. Honestly the only reason DWade dodged the hate was because he was already a winner prior to Bron showing up. Look at the Jordan Clarkson, Jae Crowders, hell even Derrick Rose’s of the world. They are all contributing on playoff teams yet were trash when the played with Bron.

I can’t even muster up any hate for the jazz. No conley and Dijondre Jeaurdan may as well be out. Ingles, Mitch, Bogs are all fun players.

Jazz go up 2-0 tonight

Last edited:
J’Ingles might be the biggest **** talker in that league right now. He’s always talking to someone :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
I can't believe the Jazz out here winning with their 40+ bmi, low t gynocmastia having, sub 20 inch vert, t shirt in the pool body *** wings.

especially after seeing how the team folded up after AD went down. It was forced and contrived by the media for sure. I don’t want to derail the thread, but this plays into my only real issue with the media/Bron love affair.

They were 21-7 with an out of shape AD to start the year. From what I remember they were playing well without AD too until the Solomon Hill play.

I think a healthy Lebron could’ve beaten the Suns without AD but he just wasn’t healthy. Obviously we know about the ankle but when he came back during the season, he actually looked kinda good. I think he retweaked it against New Orleans and after that he lost most of his explosiveness.

He had a few plays against the Suns where he jumped hella high but he wasn’t able to get to the rim and explode like he usually is.

They were 21-7 with an out of shape AD to start the year. From what I remember they were playing well without AD too until the Solomon Hill play.

I think a healthy Lebron could’ve beaten the Suns without AD but he just wasn’t healthy. Obviously we know about the ankle but when he came back during the season, he actually looked kinda good. I think he retweaked it against New Orleans and after that he lost most of his explosiveness.

He had a few plays against the Suns where he jumped hella high but he wasn’t able to get to the rim and explode like he usually is.

Laker/Bron talk gotta go in the offseason thread.

We got bounced. No excuse.

I think his half court lift is leaving him for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom