OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
198085967_4791073424254477_516813981262564592_n.jpg

Not gonna lie - I thought the Suns would see a drop off in production in the playoffs from the young guys like Ayton, Bridges, Payne. But it hasn’t happened. And I think beating the champs gave them an extra confidence boost. They’re definitely playing with a lot of collective swag right now.

Was CP playing as well in the regular season? Seems like he’s turned it up a notch.

I couldn’t disagree more, I think big men are basketball and I hate how refs have tried to take them out of the game. But I think your perspective is probably representative of many fans. Lots of trash small players like Nate Robinson are beloved because even though they can’t play they’re “pound for pound” good (this ain’t boxing). But great bigs get hated on for not being able to move heaven and earth because of fan resentment/envy.
“He’s so big he should be averaging 18 rebounds a game!” And that type of nonsense.

It's honestly boring AF to watch big guys on the floor. That's why I never appreciated Frank Vogul's style of coaching. He LOVED to keep big lineups on the floor and I never liked how much that slowed the game down. He tried doing it with LA this year.

The NBA is in a GREAT spot right now with the explosive offense. Why ruin it with encouraging these big guys to come in a slow it down? No one wants to see some guy back defenders down and get 3-4 taps trying to tip a ball in 2-3 feet from the basket.

My fault….was talking bout cam Payne. Lawdog had just mentioned him.

cp3 played well in the regular season; his intangibles got them the results we’re seeing now.

Not gonna lie - I thought the Suns would see a drop off in production in the playoffs from the young guys like Ayton, Bridges, Payne. But it hasn’t happened. And I think beating the champs gave them an extra confidence boost. They’re definitely playing with a lot of collective swag right now.

Confidence is a dangerous ting.

It's honestly boring AF to watch big guys on the floor. That's why I never appreciated Frank Vogul's style of coaching. He LOVED to keep big lineups on the floor and I never liked how much that slowed the game down. He tried doing it with LA this year.

The NBA is in a GREAT spot right now with the explosive offense. Why ruin it with encouraging these big guys to come in a slow it down? No one wants to see some guy back defenders down and get 3-4 taps trying to tip a ball in 2-3 feet from the basket.

So you want the all star game basically?

Extreme example I know :lol: but yeah generally speaking I like the pace the game is at now but I def dont mind a big bodying someone in the post. That feetwork.

Everything can be argued, especially here, but I don’t agree. Have at it though.

I'm just saying there are dozens of folks out there that bring the "Intangibles." But unless you are physically capable of getting the job done, those intangibles have a limitation.

What CP3 is physically doing (as well as what he brings spiritually) is part of the reason why yall are there.

I’m a lakers fan, my man. We’re at the crib.

Of course, his stats put points on the board, but his leadership and iq were more valuable than what he averaged. Feel free to disagree. Your opinion is your own.

I’m a lakers fan, my man. We’re at the crib.

Of course, his stats put points on the board, but his leadership and iq were more valuable than what he averaged. Feel free to disagree. Your opinion is your own.
His leadership is only as valuable as he is able to produce.

But cool.

His leadership is only as valuable as he is able to produce.

But cool.

Eh everytime CP0's name is brought up by anybody in the media or even coaches it's his leadership/IQ first and everything else secondary so ol boy isn't far off. Rubio was putting up stats 13/9 on worse shooting percentages last year at that position with CP0 putting up 16/9 this season.

Eh everytime CP0's name is brought up by anybody in the media or even coaches it's his leadership/IQ first and everything else secondary so ol boy isn't far off. Rubio was putting up stats 13/9 on worse shooting percentages last year at that position with CP0 putting up 16/9 this season.

Yea that's bull*** though. They are just talking out the sides of their heads.

Chris Paul being a highly productive basketball player in addition to his leadership skills is what makes him special.

How many titles are we crediting Udonis and/or Jared DUdley?

People gotta stop that goofy talk. Intangibles are secondary when someone is a super talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom