OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s wild to me that Pedialyte eventually fully embraced being a college kid hangover remedy and reimagined itself as an adult hydration drink option. Which then prompted a bunch of copycat drinks.
Pedialyte works? Serious question because when I know I’m going to drink a lot I have a routine. My routine is as follows;
1.) Slam a Gatorade
2.) Eat a small meal.
3.) take three aspirin, or use my migraine medication.
4.) take nasal congestion medicine(either Alegra or Flonase as liquor gives me a stuffy nose)
5.) drink.

The one thing I did not see coming in this series is Milwaukee's horrendous three-point shooting. They were a very good three-point shooting team during the regular season but they've fallen off a cliff during this series.

The crazy part about it is that Brooklyn isn't playing good three-point defense, Milwaukee is just missing open shots that they usually hit.

Pedialyte works? Serious question because when I know I’m going to drink a lot I have a routine. My routine is as follows;
1.) Slam a Gatorade
2.) Eat a small meal.
3.) take three aspirin, or use my migraine medication.
4.) take nasal congestion medicine(either Alegra or Flonase as liquor gives me a stuffy nose)
5.) drink.
It's more useful than that Gatorade you're drinking.

Giannis
tenor.gif

Giannis probably needs to take 3 dribbles and shoot. He can’t shoot anyways, all that fake concentration isn’t necessary

wooooow they pulled that out on him. This man is already mentally psyched out on free throws you going to make him think about this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom