OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Y’all be arguing with nobody. “Played well” alluded to his actual production. UH and JD popped up and they don’t even get clock. No one can say they “played well” this season. Add in the fact that I was asking about Cam Payne’s regular season play and this troll job has been impressive. Well done DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , well done.

1A3A257C-82C5-4387-8B93-ABB331BC6FDD.jpeg

:rofl:

Last edited:
Got the Olympics this year too.

Very interested to see who winds up on the Olympic team this Summer. Think it’s going to end up basically being like the D squad for the US because nobody is going to want to go. IT2 and Iso Joe better be ready.

Very interested to see who winds up on the Olympic team this Summer. Think it’s going to end up basically being like the D squad for the US because nobody is going to want to go. IT2 and Iso Joe better be ready.
i think lillard said he wanted to participate
i read he was upset when he got cut the last time
this will probably be his last shot at making the team and trying to win a gold given his age

I can't wait for the racists to start saying "X Player isn't a patriot because they don't want to play in the Olympics"

Olympic team is probably going to be really young. Older players are going to want/need the rest, unless you're someone like Lillard for example, who hasn't ever been on the team and values having that on their resume.

Olympic team is probably going to be really young. Older players are going to want/need the rest, unless you're someone like Lillard for example, who hasn't ever been on the team and values having that on their resume.
gonna be the only option for him to win some type of hardware

Bucks really think them playing at home is going to magically help them play better. Did Giannis pick up some new moves overnight?

Assuming you'd want to go younger, olympic team should be...

Guards- Ice Tray, Starfox, Mitchell, Ja
Wings- JT, JB, Book, Mikal Bridges, Ingram
Bigs- Bam, Zee On, Turner

Maybe swap someone else for Turner? Could put Lamelo in there maybe too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom