OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
E6jLs2pWQAAvnno

instead of saying not that long ago I should have probably just not specified a period of time because he’s always getting disrespected 4 for 20 or not.

He consistently gets talked about like he’s Desmond Mason or something.

I recall arguing with some bozo on here about him not being an all star or something at one point.

Jrue only got one all-star appearance. It's a lot of PG's you would name before you get to him. He can have a big game last night but we know he's inconsistent.

Come on man.

“ever“, is strong

but ain’t like the finals have been great last couple years.. hell the best somewhat Recent finals game I can think of was the JR f up in game 1 whatever year that was when Lebron had that great game that went to overtime

then it’s probably game 7 of lebron’s 3-1 comeback

Yanni really putting together a top 15-20 all time resume at just 26 years old is remarkable man.

At his rate/pace, he'll have a strong case and body of work for top 10 ever by the time he's 30

I still remember them ugly a@)@) Reeboks I got my parents to buy me as a child.. think I had one of his albums.. and even think I watched steel

the terribleness this man has gotten away with now for damn near 30 years is truly amazing

good for him for making his money thou
It’s all his name mane…If yo was named Chris Williams he wouldn’t be on the scene as much as he has

“Shaq” just rings bells

For all the contributions CPayne made in numerous series in the west playoffs, he has surely disappeared in the finals.

That's on Monty for not keeping Payne involved and wearing down CP3 in the process.
He’s still playing, just back to being his regular self :lol: , coach can’t do nothing bout that

Whoever wins Game 6 wins the series. Obviously for the Bucks but it applies to the Suns as well.

And the FMVP is defaulted to Giannis if Bucks win it all and deservingly so. If Middleton has another career defining game in a close Game 6 however, and the Bucks pull it off than he’ll get the award

Bucks gotta play this every timeout for game 6

tenor.gif

sprinkle the Wayne joint in there too

In totality the Suns were fine on the glass, but Jrue just big boyed Book on that free throw :lol:

40 point night and that’s all he’s gonna be thinking about between that & that rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom