OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
201981927_4807486522613167_3277693317968396262_n.jpg

Nah bro :lol:. That's not at all what the sentiment was at the time. People were actively against 'getting something going'. Then when the games started they loved that ****

I don't remember what the overall feeling was TBH. I just remember I personally thought they shouldn't have done anything because it was so early on and it felt like they they were dangling players and teams in grimey *** Florida where no one gave AF.

Looking back, they did a good job with the resources they had during a supremely f***d up time.

Last edited:
^^^ Figured. With all the other stars that have had to miss time in the playoffs, the league was only forcing CP to miss time due to COVID if they had to.

Cam Reddish playing tonight :nerd:

And Chris Paul with a positive test means he’s out the whole WCF series. He’s literally not built for summer basketball

CP being vaxed and still catching it (which isnt surprising, yall should know how the vaccine works by now) while he was probably doing the same things other vaxed people are doing. Just literally unlucky for the guy smh.

I bet a lot of these players got J&J. The second shot of Moderna had my arm killing me for like 2-3 days. Not sure what kind of side effects folks had with Pfizer.

If cp actually has symptoms it's probably a wrap for PHX. Not gonna be able to just pop out in game 3 like nothing happened

This is some bull jive. I will still root for the Suns, but Booker is going to have to go full KD against the Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom