🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. St. Louis 4/26-4/28

^

That part puzzles me the mostly

Since they didn't want to release the story until now, I wonder why they didn't warn the Diamondbacks and the Mets when they interviewed Porter

^

That part puzzles me the mostly

Since they didn't want to release the story until now, I wonder why they didn't warn the Diamondbacks and the Mets when they interviewed Porter
To make the Mets look bad and to create some chaos. No good reason for espn and another organization to withhold that kind of information.

ejroqtnhkwc61.jpg

Beautiful move by the Mets. Gain some prospects and get rid of Matz. And I agree, Familia has to go too. Mets for many years became a team that just held onto players (The Saga of Bobby Parnell). It’s time to get rid of people who aren’t producing.

What’s your beef with Steve?
He basically endorsed screwing over a bunch of retail investors by fixing the markets, then tweeted about it in a smug *** way. A true POS.

I had money to lose so this isn't about that. He is an *** hole. I hope he fails miserably, no offense to the Mets.

He basically endorsed screwing over a bunch of retail investors by fixing the markets, then tweeted about it in a smug *** way. A true POS.

I had money to lose so this isn't about that. He is an *** hole. I hope he fails miserably, no offense to the Mets.

If it’s the GameStop thing, all I have to say is this- I suffered as a Mets fan through the Madoff years. I hope what Steve did or didn’t do, doesn’t impact the team negatively. The Madoff hit took years to resolve and still haunts the Mets in many ways (Bobby Bonilla Day). So, no, the Mets don’t deserve another financial scandal.

Back
Top Bottom