OFFICIAL 2021 NEW YORK METS THREAD:🔥 This Is Fine 🔥 #RIP41

Joined Apr 1, 2008
I am not sure if some of y'all receive email from the Mets about cashless at Citi Field. The Mets have joined the Rays for having a cashless pro sports stadium

Joined Oct 14, 2015
I am not sure if some of y'all receive email from the Mets about cashless at Citi Field. The Mets have joined the Rays for having a cashless pro sports stadium

Can they legally do that? NYC passed a law right before Covid started banning cashless only transactions. Maybe because of Covid or because it’s a stadium, they’re exempt.

Also, Mets need that day off. They’re looking lifeless against the Fish.

Joined Apr 1, 2008
Can they legally do that? NYC passed a law right before Covid started banning cashless only transactions. Maybe because of Covid or because it’s a stadium, they’re exempt.

Also, Mets need that day off. They’re looking lifeless against the Fish.
I forget about NYC's cashless law

Yeah, I think it's because of COVID-19. The email subject title states "Safe At Citi"

I am fine with cashless. I carry spare cash only

Joined Apr 1, 2008
^

That was so Chase Utley. I hope it doesn't piss Marlins players off. Otherwise, they'd murder this Saturday

Joined Oct 14, 2015
The problem is the rule. Umps can only review whether he got hit or not in that instance, they can’t review intention. Doesn’t make sense.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now