🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Pittsburgh 4/15-4/17 Jackie Robinson Day

About time they scored for deGrom. Currently watching Lucchesi getting rocked in the Rockies. Would love to see another comeback.

What a gem. Too good for this team. I’m fortunate to have seen him pitch twice but I definitely need to see him a couple more times. Hopefully this Covid **** eases up more.

Great win to take the series yesterday

Ez2z-2CXMAEA6qZ

I’ve seen rats and raccoons in that part of Flushing. Theoretically it’s possible. But Lindor lying his *** off LOL. At least Rojas didn’t throw out that rat vs raccoon story. We need a photoshop of a rat and a raccoon in Mets caps, Godzilla vs Kong style.

If you can't tell whether it's a rat or raccoon it's most likely a possum. :lol: Both of them are very common in north queens. I see them in my backyard all the time.

Last edited:
If you can't tell whether it's a rat or raccoon it's most likely a possum. :lol: Both of them are very common in north queens. I see them in my backyard all the time.

In that part of Flushing, I’ve seen rats and raccoons. Only seen a possum once not too far from there. It was dead (or was it?) with its eyes wide open. One of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen. But their story was bull****, I think Lindor and Squirrel shot the fair one in the tunnel.

Alvarez got promoted to the Cyclones today. I intend to go to another Cyclones game this week. Hopefully all of three; Alvarez, Mauricio and Baty will be in the lineup

Alvarez got promoted to the Cyclones today. I intend to go to another Cyclones game this week. Hopefully all of three; Alvarez, Mauricio and Baty will be in the lineup
How are the Cyclones games now? Still cheap & fun I assume? Haven't been to one in years.

How are the Cyclones games now? Still cheap & fun I assume? Haven't been to one in years.

It's more fun now since they are a high-A team. A full season

Standard ticket: $18

Premium ticket: $22 (I think Friday & weekends only. Not sure)

Sup famz.

Im loosing my patience with Lindor.

Yes, his defense has been great.

His bat, horrible. Hitting under .200. Not even 10 RBI yet, 2 HR.
Really ?

Villar, already has more HR than Lindor which is crazy when you look at their plate appearances.

The Mets are reminding me of the 2018 (i think) Yankees who went thru a lot of injuries thru out the year and the continued to have success.

If it wasnt for our weak offense, we'd have a huge lead in 1st place.

Mets just lost another player last night 05/24/21, J . Fargas against the rockies, crazy.

What's good man

I don't blame you about Lindor. I don't know what's going on. Few days ago, Rojas said Lindor's been working hard :emoji_thinking:

I have a feeling that Lindor will start hitting well next month. Maybe I should change my avatar to break the bad luck? :lol:

I strongly dislike what I see from Peterson. Too many long fly balls and hard hits allowed by him. Annoying

You know what bro, maybe you should change the avi .

lolol

Regarding Cano and the 2 seasons we're still on the hook for......https://risingapple.com/2021/05/24/mets-monday-morning-gm-steve-cohen-release-robinson-cano/

I hope Cohen lets go of Cano. McNeil & Lindor look good together on the field and could be playing together for a long time.

You know what bro, maybe you should change the avi .

lolol

Regarding Cano and the 2 seasons we're still on the hook for......https://risingapple.com/2021/05/24/mets-monday-morning-gm-steve-cohen-release-robinson-cano/

I hope Cohen lets go of Cano. McNeil & Lindor look good together on the field and could be playing together for a long time.

Done changing the avatar :lol:

Agreed about Lindor and McNeil

Speaking of Cano, I wonder if Lindor could learn one or two thing from Cano

The Mets bought Cameron Maybin from the Cubs for literally $1. So far he's 0-22 with 12k's, 0 hits,

We over-paid for Maybin.

Nido at Catcher and McCann at 1st has been a great move with our current injury status.

Also.....Thor will be out at least another 6 weeks. smh

Back
Top Bottom