🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Pittsburgh 4/15-4/17 Jackie Robinson Day

For as long as Luis Rojas has been in the organization he displays zero knowledge of his personnel. Nimmo is not a CF. JD Davis is a liability anywhere in the OF. He's a DH.

Conforto and Cespedes bailed Workman out. He has one pitch. Up 2-0, they both swung at a curve ball out of the zone. Poor situational awareness. Lost with bases loaded and no out. Mets baseball.

I hate it when a manager mismanages bullpen that cost us the game

I find it strange that deGrom threw a lot of change-ups where he hit 99-100 mph fastballs. He was in the groove

58FBEBBF-8BF0-42E3-950C-0D87068B6E69.jpeg

The Mets and Knicks are very similar- same colors, same number of championships, same ****ty type people running the teams.

Cespedes should have opted out from the start. I bet if the team was doing better he wouldn't do it. He's got a lot of nerve doing what he did especially since he hasn't contributed to the team in a meaningful way in a long time. But whatever, novel virus, same ol Mets.

Silver lining, Dom Smith can get more at bats and continue his improved progress from last year. Thanks Cespedes for 2015 and 2016, peace.

Last edited:
^
I’m happy for Dom to get more playing time

Cannot say I’m surprised about Yo opting out. I mean he lied about his injury

Last edited:
Look on the bright side the whole dam season might be cancelled anyway so it wont be a loss

Mets players state they were told by Yo before Mets' PR tweeted. They have no problem with his decision. Mets' PR made it look worse. Cannot wait for the new ownership (hopefully Wilpons don't back off)

I consider getting customize jersey or blank in the future. My Cespedes jersey joins KP and Jamal Adam jerseys in the storage box :sick:

He went hyped on Twitter about this season. Got hurt. Now opts out. This is just a letdown

Back
Top Bottom