Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Hoping the Giants rebound against the DBacks tonight.

I think we're good enough for the 8th final playoff spot.

And sidenote, Clayton Kershaw is still really good.

21-21. Giants are pushing for the playoffs. I think Kapler played it smart by letting the starts go longer. Bullpen has been solid.

I like that Kapler and co holding these fan favorites accountable. You don’t produce see ya. Probably why we seen better play from Crawford and Belt.

I like that Kapler and co holding these fan favorites accountable. You don’t produce see ya. Probably why we seen better play from Crawford and Belt.
With Belt and Crawford, I think it's Kapler adjusting in-season by allowing them to face LHPs. Seeing them play everyday seemed to help their confidence big time.

I think Kapler is making the right adjustments that's benefiting this team.

Big series against the Padres. I hope they win the series.

Not sure this team warrants a 2021 thread but that bullpen...christ almighty. Great game by Gausman, would have liked to see him get through the 7th, especially in hindsight.

Nice to see Buster back. Gonna be a mixed bag year if we can't close games.

Not sure this team warrants a 2021 thread but that bullpen...christ almighty. Great game by Gausman, would have liked to see him get through the 7th, especially in hindsight.

Nice to see Buster back. Gonna be a mixed bag year if we can't close games.
Wandy and McGee leading the way in the pen last night :pimp:

still need to see some moronta action

Yeah it’s nice to see the team hit home runs and put up crooked numbers for run. In years past, that could have taken all 3 or 4 games.

Longo starting the season hot. Glad my boy Yaz hit a HR.

Still not sold that Posey will return anywhere near is MVP year. I think he's done after this season.

Posey probably peaked but doesn't mean he's not good...just not sold on him as long term catcher.
Curious dland24 dland24 thoughts on that one if he's not too busy schmoozing w/ Bob Fitzgerald to give a hot take.

2 Run HR! Yay for non-Solo!

Posey probably peaked but doesn't mean he's not good...just not sold on him as long term catcher.
Curious dland24 dland24 thoughts on that one if he's not too busy schmoozing w/ Bob Fitzgerald to give a hot take.

2 Run HR! Yay for non-Solo!
I am totally on board with Posey being extended and being our primary catcher. I dont see any reason why he couldnt be a 7 hitter on this team for the next 5 years.

Posey is still elite defensive catcher. This is Belt’s last year. I can see Crawford returning too since I don’t think Luciano will be here next year.

Back
Top Bottom