Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

It's really nice to go out to a game again

20210410_130536.jpg

A sweep of the Rockies wasn't something I expected, but I can take it. If the pitching can be average or a bit above average, I think they can be competitive through most of the season.

Incredibly, this team should really be 7-2, no less. The sweep was nice, great start to the opening homestand and some nice come back wins.
Honestly nice not to start with like 9 games against the dodgers in the first month. Good upcoming test w/ the Reds given their offense...

Happy how the Giants are playing.

R red is on nt was everything open at the park? Need to go to the dugout store and get a new hat.

Most of the stores and stands are open at the park. They limit where you can go to buy stuff and only want you to travel close to your section. Dugout store outside the park is open, but feel like their selection has gone down a bit.

I'm liking this Doval kid. He's has a nasty fastball.

(And as I type this, he hangs a slider to Harper for a HR lol)

anyone know if this is a real hat used in games? I dont remember it but just opened a storage box from almost 20 years ago. has the 2002 world series patch on it
5DA014A8-A2B4-4942-94BB-446BA14FB1AF.jpeg

So I think it's safe to say the Giants have a pretty solid pitching staff this season. Webb pitched well (finally).

I just hope the bats start coming alive and begin hitting more consistently.

I'm looking at you Yaz.

And why are so many people so high on Dubon? Because he can play multiple positions?

Yeah our bullpen has been our Achilles heel so far. A few gems tossed to the garbage due to our bullpen melting down.

Hits seem to be pretty consistent lately. I’m liking it.

Rockies starter had 60 pitches in the top of the 2nd. Jesus. Felt sorta bad. At some point he was throwing wrong pitches to what the catcher called

Shocked at how well they’ve played this year.
Shoutout to Farhan.

Also gotta give Kapler some props. I know people were quick to hate on him but he’s been doing a good job.

Should of used Barager instead of Santos. I understand the dude can throw heat, but Barager has 20 straight scoreless innings pitched. That includes 4 innings this year alone.

Wisler isn't impressive and I hope they find a better alternative. Santos is still raw IMO.

I think Doval will continue to be a bright spot for this bullpen.

Interested in seeing how Tauchman does with the Giants. Seem Heliot may have to wait a little longer.

Gmen essentially have 6 starting pitchers.
Posey taking that covid year off is paying big time. Dude is on fire. He needs to be hitting at the cleanup spot from here on out. Wished bcraw and and belt did the same tbh.

Maybe this might be the season I'll actually bring a kayak out there. We an actual decent power hitting team and balls have been launched out there pretty frequently. Haha

Can't complain about this start lol, was expecting to be duking it out as the worst team in the NL. Haha

17-11. Half game lead in 1st place lol.

Concerned about the injuries in the infield...Doubt they'll bring up Luciano.

Tauchman had himself a nice series. If he keeps this up, he may be the everyday starter.

Back
Top Bottom