Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Wade needs to stay on the roster for the remainder of the season. I Tairo should stay too.

Crazy to see this team have so much depth and continue to compete and win games.

As good as Tauchman's defense is, I think he's the odd man out. Unless they let go of Dubon or Beede to free up a roster spot on the 40-man.

857CF9D5-1C8E-40EA-ABB1-8B208F2621C5.jpeg
A5BB4B01-55D3-41C1-A373-703CD1EEC0EF.jpeg

Beautiful day for some dingers

I saw a post on IG with a hypothetical trade that consisted of:

IF/OF Trea Turner for Bart, Matos, and Will Wilson.

IMO, I would do that if that option came up. Giants have depth in the OF with Ramos, Canario, Bishop, and Pomares. Only hesitant because Will Wilson was a steal Farhan was able to finesse in a trade for taking on Zack Cosart's contract (who is out of the league).

Andrew Baggerly saying that Farhan wouldn't trade for Bryant lol.

IMO, if you have the chance to give KB a max deal this off-season, I think that's the smart play. With Gausman dealing with family issues, I think starting pitching is the priority and Farhan (I hope) should be working for Scherzer.

I really think the Giants can get by with Rogers and McGee. But if they can pull Kimbrel, I'll be all for it.

Crawford, Aaron Sanchez back. Brebbia to Triple-A. Tauchman DFA'd.

It was only a matter of time for Tauchman. Especially how he hasn't been able to hit consistently. His defense was legit.

Back
Top Bottom