OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s face it, coach prime likely wants a sec gig, but nobody offered him a position. So he takes this one as an upgrade from what he has. He probably saw what Mel tucker did here… make the team good for one season, and then get offered a big time job. All he has to do is turn around the buffs for a season or two, and then they will come knocking for him. He knows it, and we’d be naive to think otherwise. I mean just like that video that was posted a few pages back where he first sees the practice facilities, he doesn’t have strong ties to Boulder. We have world class facilities here, a gorgeous campus, good academics and outstanding weather (for a cold weather city). Having said that, I can’t wait for next year. It should be great. All he has to do is win 2 games to double our win total from this year.
I was honestly kinda shocked how nice those facilities looked given your perspective/info on Colorado not caring about football. Obviously not world class like we’ve seen some of the top programs rolling out, but that place looked really nice overall.

I think you’re vastly overrating how much 99% of the buffs fans care.

We just went 1-10, and the one win is still perplexing. The program cannot get any worse. Even if next year sputters, people are just going to go hiking/biking/camping/partying on their saturdays like usual.
I think yall will be ok. I say with the portal yall will get players and be bowl eligible next year

I was honestly kinda shocked how nice those facilities looked given your perspective/info on Colorado not caring about football. Obviously not world class like we’ve seen some of the top programs rolling out, but that place looked really nice overall.

Those were put in just as the program went into the ****ter. The indoor practice facility went up maybe 5-8 years ago, but the champions center was before that. It was when they were trying to make a splash, and then failed miserably.

That indoor practice facility has a bunch of bounce houses and random games and stuff you can play with for free starting during the pregame and ending at the start of the third quarter. My kids love going to the games solely because of that. game day usually consists of going into the bounce house area, go to the stadium to watch the band pregame, watch Ralphie (the Buffalo) run out, get a hot dog, watch the first quarter, then go back to the bounce house area :lol:

B6646BC3-0018-4C8D-A481-9BD5E00B9255.jpeg

Best photo I could find on my phone

7AF89BE5-D6D5-4DE3-AAC0-1409D3250EF6.jpeg

Bonus ralphie picture.

Those were put in just as the program went into the ****ter. The indoor practice facility went up maybe 5-8 years ago, but the champions center was before that. It was when they were trying to make a splash, and then failed miserably.

That indoor practice facility has a bunch of bounce houses and random games and stuff you can play with for free starting during the pregame and ending at the start of the third quarter. My kids love going to the games solely because of that. game day usually consists of going into the bounce house area, go to the stadium to watch the band pregame, watch Ralphie (the Buffalo) run out, get a hot dog, watch the first quarter, then go back to the bounce house area :lol:

Bonus ralphie picture.
You had me at “get a hot dog.” My wife hates me for it but I’m a complete sucker for a good hot dog.

None of you degenerates are allowed to come at me for that statement in 2022.

Bonus ralphie picture.
I think Deion will eventually get rid of sideshows in the indoor facilities. I get why they were necessary before, but I think Deion will have more applicable stuff for them closer to the field for the kiddos. I still don’t know if he’ll be a success at Colorado, but he’s definitely going to get that fan base so much more engaged than anyone they’ve had in a long time.

Who is Prime's publicist or PR person? I'm not mad that he made the jump to CU.

What I find wild is that Deion Jr. and Shadeur are cutting social media clips at CU.

Like damn, you n's couldn't wait until after the Celebration Bowl to spam us with social media clips. I can't front, that's kinda nasty. Like, how do you go back to JSU and prepare for the Celebration Bowl? They will probably win anyway but still.

And was Shalomi also on the plane to CU on Saturday? I could have sworn I saw video of her getting out of some vehicle on CU's campus. I wonder what she told the JSU basketball coach.

Prime's kids are wildin right now. I understand Prime meeting and greeting the CU players, but having the incoming QB at the press conference while he is still enrolled at JSU in between the bowl game is rubbing salt in the wound a bit.

Is he going follow his dad to ND?

Kind of surprised honestly, he’s a lock to get drafted this year based on his play.

Last edited:
This is who nako xl nako xl wants to throw in your face on a Sunday night.

This is what is lining man’s Twitter feed and what he wants to share with you. Football takes from this..
8D6DAA81-44E9-4BF2-9445-8C3599EA7CCC.jpeg

Be better, FakeNews. You’re better than this. :smh:
That’s the woman Peyton assaulted…

You and dacomeup dacomeup trying to get canceled I see.

Deion was foul for using Jackson State and HBCU’s as his platform to get legitimized by media and power conferences. I would have been cool with it if he just promoted his school and not mask it as helping all HBCU’s. These PWI’s didn’t take Deion seriously until he started flipping their recruits so I will give him credit for that.

Them PAC coaches about to run the score up on Deion to try and “put him in his place”
I hope he ready because talent masked his coaching deficiencies at Jackson State. You running with the big dawgs now. Reminds me of the Penny Hardaway situation in Memphis. The minute he started getting their recruits the allegations started. This system ran by old white men and they not about to let Deion come in and win. Watch the allegations and violations start popping up.

There’s a dynamic in play in Boulder too, that I think people from outside are missing. Part of the disinterest with CU’s admin is they don’t necessarily WANT what they perceive as the kind of kids who would be good at football on their campus.

Boulder is a “liberal” city but it’s not a black friendly or welcoming city. A lot of PoC parents don’t want to send their kids there and the residents don’t really want them to come in droves.

dragicon dragicon and I believe aepps20 aepps20 can correct me if I’m misreading it, but that’s the understanding I have from black friends in the Denver area. It’s one reason it’s been hard for CU to get some local kids even when Mel was there.

Is he going follow his dad to ND?

Kind of surprised honestly, he’s a lock to get drafted this year based on his play.

In re: Dasan, ND is a good bet. But his fam also lived in LA for one year while his dad coached here and he’s a position of need, so expect Lincoln to make a run.

Scott Satterfield leaving Louisville for Cincinnati 🤔
They hated him at Louisville ever since he interviewed for South Carolina two years ago. There are people who are mad his team won 7 games because they couldn’t fire him (especially with the recruits he still had committed.)

Bad hire by Cincinnati imo.

Open season on those recruits unless Adid-- ahem-- Louisville gets someone good in place soon.

They hated him at Louisville ever since he interviewed for South Carolina two years ago. There are people who are mad his team won 7 games because they couldn’t fire him (especially with the recruits he still had committed.)

Bad hire by Cincinnati imo.

Open season on those recruits unless Adid-- ahem-- Louisville gets someone good in place soon.

It might be time from Brohm to finally go back home. That job is going to be a lot harder if they get moved to the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom