OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Doeren convinced a number of those NC State kids to come back with promises of competing for an ACC Title and possibly beyond

The Bama fans I know keep saying that they are better than TCU despite having a worse record. They have fewer top 25 wins and they lost more games. What exactly have they showed this season that makes them think that they are better than TCU?

Do they think they're better than TCU because the Vegas oddsmakers would have them favored? There are about a dozen teams in the country who would be favored over TCU on a neutral field, should they all be ranked ahead of TCU for this reason?

Also, weren't they favored against Tennessee and LSU? If we're just going based on betting favorites Alabama should be 12-0.

I just don't understand where Alabama fans are so confident that they are definitively better than TCU.

Who is Prime's publicist or PR person? I'm not mad that he made the jump to CU.

What I find wild is that Deion Jr. and Shadeur are cutting social media clips at CU.

Like damn, you n's couldn't wait until after the Celebration Bowl to spam us with social media clips. I can't front, that's kinda nasty. Like, how do you go back to JSU and prepare for the Celebration Bowl? They will probably win anyway but still.

And was Shalomi also on the plane to CU on Saturday? I could have sworn I saw video of her getting out of some vehicle on CU's campus. I wonder what she told the JSU basketball coach.

Prime's kids are wildin right now. I understand Prime meeting and greeting the CU players, but having the incoming QB at the press conference while he is still enrolled at JSU in between the bowl game is rubbing salt in the wound a bit.
Yup she made the trip and they took her on a tour of the basketball facility. The only one that stayed behind is Shilo and that's because he really loves the HBCU experience.

The Bama fans I know keep saying that they are better than TCU despite having a worse record. They have fewer top 25 wins and they lost more games. What exactly have they showed this season that makes them think that they are better than TCU?

Do they think they're better than TCU because the Vegas oddsmakers would have them favored? There are about a dozen teams in the country who would be favored over TCU on a neutral field, should they all be ranked ahead of TCU for this reason?

Also, weren't they favored against Tennessee and LSU? If we're just going based on betting favorites Alabama should be 12-0.

I just don't understand where Alabama fans are so confident that they are definitively better than TCU.

Because they’re Bama fans and think they’re better than any team on the field. They win every hypothetical matchup in their heads

I’ve already heard the “Bama is the only team that can beat UGA” bs the last few days. UGA blew out Tennessee and LSU…both of which beat Bama, and I’m supposed to believe that Bama can beat UGA? Riiiiight

Last edited:
6CAD66F5-472B-4768-AE6A-1C2727C08B14.jpeg

:rofl:

Watching all the big names hit the portal and knowing with 99% certainty that Michigan wont even kick the tires on the majority unless they are grad transfers is kinda weird...

Man CFB off-season is going to dominate headlines lol. Everyday it’ll be news about transfers and I love it

6 starting QB's from the ACC are all in the portal

Slovis (Pitt)
Leary (NCSU)
DJ U (clemson)
Armstrong (UVA)
Sims (GT)
Jurkovec (BC)

Hartman I think is heading to the NFL (though I guess depending on the feedback he gets he could head elsewhere).

I think TVD is returning back to miami

6 starting QB's from the ACC are all in the portal

Slovis (Pitt)
Leary (NCSU)
DJ U (clemson)
Armstrong (UVA)
Sims (GT)
Jurkovec (BC)

Hartman I think is heading to the NFL (though I guess depending on the feedback he gets he could head elsewhere).

I think TVD is returning back to miami
Heard Hartman to Florida rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom