OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Prime's publicist or PR person? I'm not mad that he made the jump to CU.

What I find wild is that Deion Jr. and Shadeur are cutting social media clips at CU.

Like damn, you n's couldn't wait until after the Celebration Bowl to spam us with social media clips. I can't front, that's kinda nasty. Like, how do you go back to JSU and prepare for the Celebration Bowl? They will probably win anyway but still.

And was Shalomi also on the plane to CU on Saturday? I could have sworn I saw video of her getting out of some vehicle on CU's campus. I wonder what she told the JSU basketball coach.

Prime's kids are wildin right now. I understand Prime meeting and greeting the CU players, but having the incoming QB at the press conference while he is still enrolled at JSU in between the bowl game is rubbing salt in the wound a bit.

That’s what Gen-Z and Millennials do…. You didn’t POSSIBLY think this wasn’t going to be documented for YouTube/IG? That’s how this new generation is. Trust me, Deion had no control over that.

Deion Sanders Jr = J prince, Jr/Marcus Jordan. They love the spotlight. Can’t fault them

Real unfortunate some people are talking crazy about Deion taking this job. You're supposed to grow in any profession.

To play devil's advocate, a lot of the reason HBCU alums are in their feelings is because they're trying their best to dispel the notion that going from an HBCU to a PWI is "growth" and "elevation".

The subtext there is that what the white man is offering is inherently better than anything black people can offer.

I don't agree with this. Anyone with understanding of the business of collegiate sports understands this isn't true but that is how many HBCU alums feel. Also, Deion did a lot of talking about how black people need to step their game up in order to level the playing field... And then he jumps ship to the first P5 opportunity he gets.

Last edited:

He needs another year of college football to work on his game but if a team is dumb enough to pick him in the first round, I can't fault him for leaving.

If he returns to school she runs the risk of getting exposed and lowering his draft stock next year. Good luck to the kid, heck of an athlete.

This is a bad QB class, teams are going to see him throw live and overdraft him.

The only QB I feel very confident about is Bryce Young. Every other QB has major holes, Stroud included.

Damn. Good luck JSN.

At least when Boss pulled this on Ohio State a couple of years back, the buckeyes were out of playoff contention

I can never fault someone for doing what's best for them and their family. I've never been in a situation where millions of dollars are on the line.

Stuff like this makes me appreciate Jalen Carter even more. You would have been the easiest thing in the world for him to shut it down mid-season and focus on the draft. He's already won a national title and he's a surefire top 10 pick, if you're Jalen Carter, why risk it?

Some guys are just build different.

Crazy could’ve seen JSN and Marv on the field together but won’t. Reminds me of how we could’ve seen Bosa and Chase Young together but missed that too

The only QB I feel very confident about is Bryce Young. Every other QB has major holes, Stroud included.

At least when Boss pulled this on Ohio State a couple of years back, the buckeyes were out of playoff contention

I can never fault someone for doing what's best for them and their family. I've never been in a situation where millions of dollars are on the line.

Stuff like this makes me appreciate Jalen Carter even more. You would have been the easiest thing in the world for him to shut it down mid-season and focus on the draft. He's already won a national title and he's a surefire top 10 pick, if you're Jalen Carter, why risk it?

Some guys are just build different.
You legit always find a way to tie UGA in :lol:

A lingering hamstring injury for a WR that clearly hasn’t been improving doesn’t mean that Jalen Carter is “built different”. Jesus.

Wouldn't be shocked if Deion Sanders is able to snatch up Willie Simmons from FAMU. Willie Simmons has also been flirting with the idea of joining a Power 5 school since he's a product of Clemson. I would love to see them both take over the Pac 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom