OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have **** to do this afternoon other than watch football, so might have a Fake News Nako update regarding 30 year olds.
Knock yourself out.

Brittain Covey, their WR/punt returner who killed Oregon in 2021 and was drafted last year was class of 2015. Cam Rising their star QB is class of 2017. A chunk of their roster are class of 2017 and 2018 recruits.

Don't worry, I won't respond to the fake news shot.

What record you fine with this year? nako xl nako xl Last year 8-4 was ok. Just want to see if you’ll predict them to win the conference once before y’all join the B1G

Knock yourself out.

Brittain Covey, their WR/punt returner who killed Oregon in 2021 and was drafted last year was class of 2015. Cam Rising their star QB is class of 2017. A chunk of their roster are class of 2017 and 2018 recruits.

Don't worry, I won't respond to the fake news shot.
Britain Covey is currently 25, so presumably younger than 30 when he killed Oregon in 2021.

Cam Rising is currently 23, presumably younger than 30 (but math isn’t my strongest subject).

And feel free to take your shots if you have something to say :lol:

Britain Covey is currently 25, so presumably younger than 30 when he killed Oregon in 2021.

Cam Rising is currently 23, presumably younger than 30 (but math isn’t my strongest subject).

And feel free to take your shots if you have something to say :lol:
Yes. Everyone in this thread understood that I literally meant that Utah's entire roster is 30 year's old. Not that I was using hyperbole to say that they're old. No. This exchange you're trying to have for weak lulz isn't a waste of time at all.

Be careful tmay407 tmay407 . He’s tried to convince me that that Utah is recruiting elite kids — even though he constantly references “blue chips” as the determination for that and Utah’s roster lacks them. And also that Cam Rising is an elite QB :lol:. USC is the underdog in the PAC 12 and shall be treated as such!

Be careful tmay407 tmay407 . He’s tried to convince me that that Utah is recruiting elite kids — even though he constantly references “blue chips” as the determination for that and Utah’s roster lacks them. And also that Cam Rising is an elite QB :lol:. USC is the underdog in the PAC 12 and shall be treated as such!
Why don't you share with everyone how Mario Cristobal is actually great at offense and we, Justin Herbert, and the multiple otherwise successful OCs whose careers he's killed, just don't get it?

Why don't you share with everyone how Mario Cristobal is actually great at offense and we, Justin Herbert, and the multiple otherwise successful OCs whose careers he's killed, just don't get it?
And now I struck a nerve because I didn’t say anything that was untrue, eh? :lol:

1679083503955.png

And these are the career best numbers Herbert put up while Mario “ruined” him and he went in the Top 6 of the draft. Funny that he’s still the same guy in the NFL — amazing stretches and then moments where you go WTF. Almost like this is who he is

I said Utah has had multiple elite kids on their roster, and they have. In just the past 2 years: Clark Phillips, Devin Lloyd, Jaylon Johnson, and Zack Moss. I don't use stars alone to talk elite players, but I did point out to you that Phillips and Johnson were top 100 kids that Utah beat USC and Ohio State out for.

I called Cam Rising an elite college QB, you disagreed, we argued over the meaning of elite, and I conceded that he is a "Very good" college QB.

That last thing you said is just nonsense. The whole world said USC would lose that game to Utah, partly because Utah had (and always has) a very senior laden team and USC had a team full of transfers and underclassmen and was coming off a 4-8 season. For 2023, Utah just beat us twice and they return everybody. Why are we acting like calling Utah a favorite in the south is controversial?

Y'all are just bored.

MUYYYYYY HOTTTTTT😰 in here right now and I love it. Went from da refs to 30 Year olds really quick. SC had more talent than Utah last year (at least on offense) but that defense was the worst I saw all year. Game after game I would comment on that defense being an embarrassment. I want USC to be great but until Lincoln makes a concerted effort to fix the defense they will be OU West. 🙌✌️✌️✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

1.jpg

1679083503955.png

And these are the career best numbers Herbert put up while Mario “ruined” him and he went in the Top 6 of the draft. Funny that he’s still the same guy in the NFL — amazing stretches and then moments where you go WTF. Almost like this is who he is

2.jpg

Person makes outrageous comment, obviously gets proven to be outrageous, then tries to make a more subjective and less outrageous statement and run a victory lap. Ok? :lol:
You think most people in here agree with you that Mario doesn't hold back his offenses/ruin his coordinators' careers? That's obviously proven to be outrageous?

Take a poll.

I said Utah has had multiple elite kids on their roster, and they have. In just the past 2 years: Clark Phillips, Devin Lloyd, Jaylon Johnson, and Zack Moss. I don't use stars alone to talk elite players, but I did point out to you that Phillips and Johnson were top 100 kids that Utah beat USC and Ohio State out for.

I called Cam Rising an elite college QB, you disagreed, we argued over the meaning of elite, and I conceded that he is a "Very good" college QB.

That last thing you said is just nonsense. The whole world said USC would lose that game to Utah, partly because Utah had (and always has) a very senior laden team and USC had a team full of transfers and underclassmen and was coming off a 4-8 season. For 2023, Utah just beat us twice and they return everybody. Why are we acting like calling Utah a favorite in the south is controversial?

Y'all are just bored.
You pointed out these “multiple elite kids” and my response was that Utah’s team talent overall was ranked 34 :lol:. Colorado will have “multiple elite kids” on their roster this year too, for argument’s sake.

You said that Rising was a Top 10-15 QB yourself. We BOTH know that’s not elite — there’s no definition of that which includes elite :lol:. You were trying to misrepresent what Rising was, I called it out and you slightly backtracked to very good. Let’s not try to act like this was based on semantics.

We’re talking about THIS year. Keep up, my guy. You’re acting like USC is the underdog behind Oregon and Utah for THIS season.

Obviously we’re bored. You’re outchea posting Caleb Williams modeling Boss and you’re accusing US of being bored for asking you about football :lol:

You think most people in here agree with you that Mario doesn't hold back his offenses/ruin his coordinators' careers? That's obviously proven to be outrageous?

Take a poll.
You’re slightly changing the question each time to get to eventually get to a more palatable question that can get you the answer that you want. It’s a fine attempt. I’d argue most people in this thread don’t care/ watch enough/know enough about Mario to make an opinion. You’ve talked about Mario more than ANYONE in this thread over the years because you were obsessed with him owning USC on the recruiting trail — to the point that you even discussed him as USC’s next HC at one point :lol:. I remember.

1679085034065.gif

MUYYYYYY HOTTTTTT😰 in here right now and I love it. Went from da refs to 30 Year olds really quick. SC had more talent than Utah last year (at least on offense) but that defense was the worst I saw all year. Game after game I would comment on that defense being an embarrassment. I want USC to be great but until Lincoln makes a concerted effort to fix the defense they will be OU West. 🙌✌️✌️✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Is SC’s defense untalented or just soft and not coached well?

They looked like they had athletes, missing tackles and getting your **** pushed in is coaching and mentality.

They looked like they had athletes, missing tackles and getting your **** pushed in is coaching and mentality.

They were poorly coached and very soft. Surprised Lincoln stuck with Grim because that guy was bad at OU too. They have tons of talent (Nako will say otherwise) and speed but they were fortunate not to be in the playoffs because any of the other three teams would’ve push their ish in. With that offense all you really need is a few timely stops but they couldn’t do it. I had hope for the defense after the Oregon State game but I wonder if that game was more about how bad Oregon State’s offense was instead of how good the USC defense was.

You pointed out these “multiple elite kids” and my response was that Utah’s team talent overall was ranked 34 :lol:. Colorado will have “multiple elite kids” on their roster this year too, for argument’s sake.

You said that Rising was a Top 10-15 QB yourself. We BOTH know that’s not elite — there’s no definition of that which includes elite :lol:. You were trying to misrepresent what Rising was, I called it out and you slightly backtracked to very good. Let’s not try to act like this was based on semantics.

We’re talking about THIS year. Keep up, my guy. You’re acting like USC is the underdog behind Oregon and Utah for THIS season.

Obviously we’re bored. You’re outchea posting Caleb Williams modeling Boss and you’re accusing US of being bored for asking you about football :lol:
He wasn’t getting that fit off?

You’re slightly changing the question each time to get to eventually get to a more palatable question that can get you the answer that you want. It’s a fine attempt. I’d argue most people in this thread don’t care/ watch enough/know enough about Mario to make an opinion. You’ve talked about Mario more than ANYONE in this thread over the years because you were obsessed with him owning USC on the recruiting trail — to the point that you even discussed him as USC’s next HC at one point :lol:. I remember.

1679085034065.gif
Never wanted him as my head coach. But said I would have happily taken him as a replacement for Helton.

Casper and I were in here a couple of years back saying we’d take ****ing Hafley and Harsin for goodness sake.

Why don’t you be honest and tell everyone what my Cristobal take has always and consistently been.

They were untalented. Helton was going through the motions recruiting because he couldn’t land any guys worth a damn after a while.

The reason our entire defense was so inexperienced is because the remainders were all from the 2021 class that Donte pieced together, but even then that was all Covid recruits with no senior tape.

Consider that almost every portal guy that came in last year, from places like K State, SJSU, and ASU, immediately beat out the guys already on the roster.

Smh ****ing with you yentahs made me miss the air max 1 shock drop.

Muting this thread.

You got these semantic games :lol:
You want it to be one way. But it’s the other way.

I would have taken half of the other power 5 coaches over Helton. You want to paint that as I was pining over your reggie sack of an HC. I guess to Helton’s credit he never lost to a G5, let alone ****ing Middle Tennessee (or Tulane.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom