OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hugh an upgrade over Gus? I’m having a hard time seeing it but would love everyone’s thoughts.

Is Hugh an upgrade over Gus? I’m having a hard time seeing it but would love everyone’s thoughts.

Nah, the game caught up to Gus with his acolytes getting HC and OC jobs making what he wants to do a lot easier to defend, but he wasn’t nearly the off the field nightmare that Freeze is.

Would they prefer Bloomgren or Mason? I don’t think they can really afford to be to picky with all the stipulations that come with that job.

Or is it because he’s a Cal guy?

Petersen was seen on campus a few weeks back so the base is pretty serious about making sure he’s the guy

For Deion, USF is just a better job than Colorado. Just my opinion

Yep. Moving from the SWAC to the PAC-12 is a HUGE jump. And, Deion needs to be in the South. He can’t touch Texas at all but he will be able to find some guys in Florida in surrounding states.

Naw USF is in a non power 5 conference. Colorado is in the Pac-12 and have a pipeline to CA and TX. Deion will get players regardless.
But we all know Colorado would be a stepping stone for something bigger. He could win more games at USF, and quicker too. I think it’s a No brainer if those two were choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom