OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're having to contractually require a grown man to give up his social media accounts in order for you to pay him millions and millions of dollars...

:lol: :smh:

To your point...

According to Forde, Auburn went through an extensive background check before hiring Freeze. The school was prepared for the backlash for his hire, as they hired a PR consultant to deal with any negative reaction.

“If he’s contractually obligated to stay off social media and they had to hire an ‘Oh s---’ firm before he even started, is hiring him really a good idea?” one source close to Auburn told Forde.

Georgia Tech gonna just promote Brent Key?

They really just don't care, do they?

If coach prime does indeed come here to Colorado, I will personally pick him up at the airport with my Subaru Outback. Heck, I’ll even remove one of the child seats out of the back if he doesn’t want to sit up front with me.
You better stay away from our Coach!!! Coach Prime is using Colorado and these other schools to show that he's desired by the Power 5. That in turn, will have players from the Power 5 looking to join the SWAC once they jump in the portal. It's all chess baby!!!! He's doing the same thing Lane Kiffin did. THEE I LOVE and Come TO DA SIP!!!

To those gas lighting usc fans about the refereeing, the Pac 12 just force retired/fired the ref from the Arizona game who ****ed up the clock/cost USC a score at half.

They’re not publicly acknowledging the **** ups (though they privately apologized to USC) but they’re bad enough that they’re quietly firing people over it.

Last edited:
1669763620891.jpeg

BagSZN :pimp:

Willing to give a scum an opportunity but take away his Twitter. No wonder Tubberville had success there.

barring Utah just destroying the Trojans I don't see anything happening to let OSU in.

... you Georgia or Michigan you even play your dudes? What's the point?

I don't think TCU is a lock if they don't win. They are the wrong Texas school and it wouldn't be the first time they were cheated by this committee.
Yeah you never know. Kansas St being top 10 and their SOS helps though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom