OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@scarsandscabs is buggin

11477788.png

Sh-shouldn't Michigan be, ya know, number 1?

I rather play TCU than either USC or OSU in rd 1. I’m good being at #2.

I was thinking that too but I’d imagine they’ll put UGA right back at 1 after the SEC title game since they’ll have a ranked win (assuming LSU is still ranked? I didn’t watch) and Purdue won’t be ranked (unless they are now, haven’t looked)

Saw Dilfers name trending on Twitter and thought he must’ve said something dumb on a radio spot… Bold move by UAB

My Colorado peeps are saying that the coach prime thing is done, no contract signed but that should happen soon. Announcement on Sunday and presser on Monday. Apparently if it falls through, Ryan Walters is the backup now. Supposedly largest assistant coach salary pool in the country.

My Colorado peeps are saying that the coach prime thing is done, no contract signed but that should happen soon. Announcement on Sunday and presser on Monday. Apparently if it falls through, Ryan Walters is the backup now. Supposedly largest assistant coach salary pool in the country.
I heard y’all were talking to Mora. That didn’t go anywhere?

I heard y’all were talking to Mora. That didn’t go anywhere?

Apparently not… but who knows, I still won’t believe a lot of this stuff until it’s finalized. And even then, I’ll still be skeptical until is august and things are actually in place.

Man it was some folks in Mississippi mad at the fact that Quinshon Judkins beat out Shedeur Sanders for the Conerly Trophy last night. Seems like they only award it to Ole Miss or Mississippi State players.
Conerly_Judkins_lQBAc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom