OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy (18).gif

I stopped watching this when the game was 17 - 7. I could see the writing on the wall.

For games like this, do you think that starting in the second half if you down by like 35 there should be a running clock?

The only way truly watching this was bettors hoping TCU would backdoor cover.

I told my wife I was taking off work early to spend time with her. Convinced her to go out to a bar to get some dinner, she caught on quick to me wanting to watch the game. At halftime she was like “You really want to keep watching this ****?”

Had to call it a night and head home to watch some Bravo TV.
Below Deck? Other than MDLLA we’re between good programming until VPR starts back up in February. But The Bachelor starts in two weeks :pimp:

I can see Stetson doing well on the next level. "Well" is subjective, but he doesn't cower under pressure, both in pocket and big games. At the very least, he's one of those "good for the QB room" guys.
He’s 5’9” and can only throw over the middle…

Great! Most short Q's severely struggle with just that...sounds like he's ahead of the crurve.
He’s not going to have an O Line full of 5 stars and receivers running completely wide open on the simplest of dig routes, while going up against inferior competition every week. We’ve seen him struggle Vs teams with comparable talent in college so I’m guessing with a pass rush in his face in the NFL we see a stat line more like those games.

Sucks for Ohio state. They were a missed field goal away from a natty championship. They wouldn’t have lost to yesterdays tcu team either.

He’s not going to have an O Line full of 5 stars and receivers running completely wide open on the simplest of dig routes, while going up against inferior competition every week. We’ve seen him struggle Vs teams with comparable talent in college so I’m guessing with a pass rush in his face in the NFL we see a stat line more like those games.

And?

I'm sorry, but I missed the part where anything I said was outlandish...you're firing from the gate as if I said he's deserved of the #1 overall pick. I said he'll do "well." Mentioned him as a QB room guy...How much more ****ing tame can I make it? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom