OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1673581007903.png

Everyone is making fun of the fact that Stetson Bennett is 25 years old, I really wonder what commentators and social media. Would have said about Chris winky winning a national title at 28 back in the '90s.

Hate to see him go but I understand. We brought in three of the best linebackers in the nation in the 2023 cycle and some of these more veteran guys or starting to see the writing on the wall. Wish he would stay for continuity, experience in depth but it makes sense for him to transfer to a place where he will see more playing time.

What a mess… Cats aren’t so quick to get off their wallets after they talk a big game on how much they want to give

Is it true we offered Jaden Rashada 13 million dollars in NIL?

Like that’s impossible right?

What’s the going rate? I’m out of the loop.

Never was and never will be. That said, it's most likely he wasn't getting what he was promised, whatever that number is. I doubt we ever see him in a Gators uni :smh:

What a mess… Cats aren’t so quick to get off their wallets after they talk a big game on how much they want to give

Use to see that all the time in fundraising. Even when they signed it was a pain to get them to actually give. I can only imagine how bad it must be on the athletics side where everybody wants to feel like they are the GM and have 'sources'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom