OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t see how he could come back or how they bring him back
Yea, Miami might have the worst beat reporters in the country. What an awful article that doesn’t make sense. He hasn’t been around the team or recruiting for weeks. He’s a goner. Apparently a legal question re: buyout and what Miami owes at this point

Lincoln definitely Conservative if we’re using (over) cooked/dry meat as a barometer lol. BBQ sauce sauce ain’t saving those disasters lol. Not sure if they know what seasoning is either. Them sh*ts look dry and tasteless lol

There is zero oil or seasoning on either of those. Took Lincoln’s Masterclass on cooking.

Quoted you and got one post down and saw witnesskb24 witnesskb24 was already on the case :lol:
Oh those steaks were boiled for sure, though I know some true patriots like to sprinkle a little salt in the water for a spicy kick.

Hot take: there shouldn’t be a transfer portal window.

The fact that coaches are allowed to jump this late after kids have committed to play or stay at schools is bull ****

If you have a problem with kids transferring too frequently, then put them under contract. You don’t get to have it both ways.

Doesn’t mean Ed wasn’t behaving unprofessionally but if the school is gonna have the kids out there getting murdered in pay check games, the least they could do is ensure there’s enough basic equipment. At that point it becomes a safety issue and priorities need to be questioned. Too broke to afford a football team, too broke to afford not having one 😬

A&M again

It makes sense to have Texas A&M as a team capable of winning. They literally have top five talent and on paper they are more talented than just about every team they play. If they ever get their act together, they can make a run.

Similar to the longhorns, I'll believe it when I see it though.
Screenshot_20230125-151739.png

I like FSU the most out of that list.

Utah should be on there tho.
Utah are a terrible road team. In the sense that they have 1 loss at home since the start of the 2019 season (when, for bragging purposes, USC blew them out in 2020) but Whittingham loses every "big" road game he plays going back to since they entered the PAC and that will continue because of the type of team they are.

They can win the PAC because the PAC is stupid and their mismanagement creates a parity that favors Utah in conference, but a 2 loss Utah isn't getting into the playoff.

Last edited:
You guys are really gonna let them draft Will Levis 1st before Bryce and CJ huh?

---

Elite 11 content finally going up. Looks like the NFL co-runs the comp now with Nike:

You guys are really gonna let them draft Will Levis 1st before Bryce and CJ huh?

---

Elite 11 content finally going up. Looks like the NFL co-runs the comp now with Nike:

“He was mediocre in college but he’s got all
The tools!”

Just now catching up on the Ed Reed situation with that janky school.

And people wanted Deion to hang around dealing with the same type of nonsense. It's hard to go to work when you the only one putting in effort.
This tells me you ain’t never attended an HBCU and that you’re also ignorant of anything HBCU related. Also please stop acting like Deion did all of the things he bragged about.

Bethune Cookman basketball head coach/athletic director, Reggie Theus, got something to say.

This was really good. Confirmed my belief that Ed handled this like a complete clown. And Reggie has already coached on a program on the level that Ed wanted to use this gig to get to.

This was really good. Confirmed my belief that Ed handled this like a complete clown. And Reggie has already coached on a program on the level that Ed wanted to use this gig to get to.

Oh boy, man’s gonna come argue circles around himself again because of this :smh:

Very solid interview though, good on him for speaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom