Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Actually still trending
6FD4FE7A-4B87-46E9-89E9-DE16AAC9680A.jpeg

damn, lemiuex got knocked down and might have caught everything benzvidez threw but he’s still moving forward and throwing

If only punk *** Andrade didn't back out of the Zach Parker fight. It would have told us a lot more about where both stand at 168.

Andrade only fights fighters hes 100% sure he will beat. This dude has never even addressed this janibek situation. I guess it's easier for him to pretend janibek doesnt exist.

Andrade only fights fighters hes 100% sure he will beat. This dude has never even addressed this janibek situation. I guess it's easier for him to pretend janibek doesnt exist.
I might have said this before, but I heard from sources who have seen Janibek in the gym saying that he is on par with both prime Canelo and GGG.

Sadly, he will never be nearly as popular as either. Especially being from an obscure country and his power is probably about average.

That's usually how it goes. Hes going to have the same issues getting fights that Golovkin had from 2012-2017 when he was blatantly ducked by everyone in his division. **** janibeks situation may be even worse because the middleweight division wasnt as competitive during golovkins prime than it is now. The fact that these so called elite fighters are pretending this dude doesnt exist Is sad.

That's usually how it goes. Hes going to have the same issues getting fights that Golovkin had from 2012-2017 when he was blatantly ducked by everyone in his division. **** janibeks situation may be even worse because the middleweight division wasnt as competitive during golovkins prime than it is now. The fact that these so called elite fighters are pretending this dude doesnt exist Is sad.
Golovkin's situation wasn't that bad. Prior to the Canelo fights, he got 7 figure purses fighting the likes of Willie Monroe and Dominic Wade. GGG actually had HBO backing him for a while

Golovkin's situation wasn't that bad. Prior to the Canelo fights, he got 7 figure purses fighting the likes of Willie Monroe and Dominic Wade. GGG actually had HBO backing him for a while

GGG’s team did a very good job in marketing him to the Mexican fanbase.

Janibek is not going to have that luxury but I also don’t think TR has done all that great of a job in promoting him. They should be selling him hard as the “next GGG’.

give me a late pass with Janibek.. hope to see more of him. Checking out his previous fights now. He’s got a little Pirog style in him.

Back
Top Bottom