Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

If GGG going to stick around, I wonder if there’s going to be a push for him to give Janibek a shot.

You’d have to imagine there’s a least some kind of element in KZ that would want to see Janibek an ethnic Kazakh represent them.

“I begged Mr. Gervonta Davis; I looked him in his eyes,” Smith said. “I said I have to get home to my daughter, I’m pregnant. He never once came over to help me. He got his things and left” the scene, she said.

Stephen Fulton vs Daniel Roman (June 4, 2022 at the Armory, Minneapolis) Gate Revenue $79,500

Terence Crawford
Errol Spence
Vasyl Lomachenko
Jaron Ennis
David Benavidez
Artur Beterbiev
Demetrius Andrade
Shakur Stevenson

These are just recent fighters off the top of my head that could've beaten everyone in their weight classes before any notable wins on their resumes

I'll explain what I'm saying a little more. Jaron Ennis will literally waste the next 5 or so years of his career fighting dudes who have literally zero chance to beat him. But people will say silly **** like "who has he fought" like that **** actually matters lol. Hes clearly at worst the 3rd best welterweight in the world right now if you know what you're watching regardless of who hes fought and he can beat the top 2 guys in the division if they fought tomorrow.

^ Agree with everyone on your list besides Demetrius Andrade. He is known to turn down 50/50 fights. He turned down a fight with Charlo and he recently vacated his belt. I think he was supposed to fight Janibek. Seems like he is only interested in chasing Canelo in press conferences. He been around way to long to not have one decent name on his resume.

A youngster like Ennis can get partially clipped in the first round by almost any top 5 dude and he’d get stopped in a heartbeat.

Something he would be able to better handle if he was a few years older and paid his dues fighting C and B level fighters 2-3 times a year consistently leveling up.

But I see what you’re saying.

Not sure it applies to dudes like shakur, he’s more on the broner path fighting smaller older dudes while he’s young enough to cut weight. He can’t clean out any division if he can’t make weight at least 4-5 fights

Crawford stayed at 135 and 140 too long fighting no ones when 147 had the names. Cutting lots of weight too

Doo doo has literally avoided everyone lol

Andrade shouldn't be on that list at all. Nobody ever ducking him but he turned down some good fights. Janibek probably turns his lights out

Andrade shouldn't be on that list at all. Nobody ever ducking him but he turned down some good fights. Janibek probably turns his lights out
Styles make fights. Remember, i was naming present and recent fighters who could beat all fighters in their weight class regardless of their resume. I'm probably more disappointed with the way andrade mismanaged his career more than anyone on this thread. That doesnt take away from the fact that I always thought he would beat canelo and beat him easily🤷🏿‍♂️

Lmao
The day you post that silly list, shakur shows his true colors. Made no effort to cut weight, dudes a middleweight on fight night

Shakur is really disappointing a lot of people. I thought he took his craft seriously but I guess I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom