Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Lmao
The day you post that silly list, shakur shows his true colors. Made no effort to cut weight, dudes a middleweight on fight night

Man hes not the first fighter to lose his belts on the scale and wont be the last. There ain't any threats at 130 for him anyway so I'd rather see him at 135 even though he will be blatantly ducked.

Let's not criticize anyone not making weight if we're gonna praise canelo who is a multiple time PED user 🤣🤷🏿‍♂️

He’s at least a welterweight, why would he try to compete at 130?
Not criticizing the weight, just pointing out the obvious.

Quote my canelo praise?

He’s at least a welterweight, why would he try to compete at 130?
Not criticizing the weight, just pointing out the obvious.

Quote my canelo praise?
I'm talking people in general when it comes to praising fighters.

Bro, 90% of fighters squeeze down in weight. It's a part of the game. Shakur is young and his body is still growing. He wasnt going to kill himself to make weight which wouldve probably had more negative long term effects on his career. The real competition is at 135.

It was 1.6 pounds homie could’ve squeezed one out and been fine but he definitely weight bullying that division. Can see him at 140 easy

Yea we all know they cut weight, come on fam lol.

This is more of a weight bully / broner scenario
Dude has no intention of competing at those weights, just wants to pile up easy wins against smaller dudes past 30 years old

a shutout by stevenson but dude needs to stop complaining like luka

his opponent isnt even in the same realm and gassed so he leaning and holding but just got to deal with instead of asking the ref to do something about it

Kind of an ugly fight with lots of clinching, some low blows, and even a throw at one point. Shakur definitely should've had the KO the way he was dominating.

3.5mil GBP upfront but with upside on the back end which should add a lot more as this should be 1 of the biggest revenue fights of the yr
2.5 for a Broner to fight Benn isn’t that far off then isn’t it? Broner probably made more in the past but he isn’t worth as much these days.

Terence Crawford
Errol Spence
Vasyl Lomachenko
Jaron Ennis
David Benavidez
Artur Beterbiev
Demetrius Andrade
Shakur Stevenson

These are just recent fighters off the top of my head that could've beaten everyone in their weight classes before any notable wins on their resumes

Quoting this for the record
In less than a week, ash shakur and doo doo exposed themselves lol

It was a bad look for Shakur not making weight, but I still would favor him to beat anyone at 130 or 135. Andrade just need to retire at this point. He never getting that Canelo fight.

How exactly did shakur "expose" himself lol? I want to hear this.

And for the record, he might be the best fighter in boxing right now. Hes definitely looking like most unbeatable. I cant think of anyone I'd favor to beat him from 130-140.

Back
Top Bottom