OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Got mines in today.
FA15A4AD-C687-46EC-B7A9-7BB1571E9746.jpeg
40B8E14E-F29C-443F-94F7-E1125AB09EB9.jpeg

I'm probably gonna cop from goat. I don't see these hanging around very long. A super clean, PE colorway of one of his greatest sig shoes. Yea these will get eaten up

I don’t know, I don’t see Lebron retros selling well at all. Well I guess depending on the size. Imma be patient with ALL upcoming retro releases. I wasn’t planning on getting the Big Bang’s, especially for $250. But I couldn’t pass them up for $100 on that last NDC sale. If you told me when the BB originally dropped, that I would be able to get them for under retail, i’d look at you funny lol

Hopefully the “resell game” continues on its downward spiral and we can all get lebrons for retail or less like the good ol days. And cheers 🍻 to that.

IMHO, lebron retros dont sell well because his image has taken a hit with changing teams so much…basically no loyalty. So why would people be loyal to him and his brand? Yes its a stretch, but why pay $200+ for his sigs/retros when other likeable characters can be obtained at a lower price point?

Food for thought and not based on anything

IMHO, lebron retros dont sell well because his image has taken a hit with changing teams so much…basically no loyalty. So why would people be loyal to him and his brand? Yes its a stretch, but why pay $200+ for his sigs/retros when other likeable characters can be obtained at a lower price point?

Food for thought and not based on anything
Basketball shoes as a category don’t sell as well as they did a decade ago, regardless of whose name is on the shoe. 2010s era basketball shoes aren’t on trend for casual wear. The real test will be how KD retros sell and unless they’re made in limited quantities I doubt they fly (besides maybe the 4s).

Basketball shoes as a category don’t sell as well as they did a decade ago, regardless of whose name is on the shoe. 2010s era basketball shoes aren’t on trend for casual wear. The real test will be how KD retros sell and unless they’re made in limited quantities I doubt they fly (besides maybe the 4s).
Agreed and I think part of it is bc nike basketball SUCKS. 3 of thier main lines are boring AF aesthetically and Lebrons line is very wishy washy. I dont think nike cares about thier bball line anymore when J1s and Dunks sell like they do.

Outside of a 13 or 14 MAYBE and I even disagree on those. Just gotta be patient but Lebrons are dead in the water.
I’m a 13. The only one to show up later or hang around were the palmers (which I got at retail), south coast 9s (got at retail), fur 9s I got for a $100 off eBay, and Bangs just happened to be searching through a site and found my size and got the last pair at retail.

Size 13 hasn’t reached these discounts.

I see no one here has talked about the comfort of the Zoom Air that received their pairs

Back
Top Bottom