OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

20's have a lot of hype right now, so they are likely to sell out on RD at full retail.
These appear to not have that same trajectory IMO, so him wearing it might influence some people to want them now, which should help sales.

PO

Raises hand after pic posted 🙋🏽‍♂️

Yeah, I'm sure there will be a lot of fans that have no idea what they are or they are dropping & when they saw/see him wear it & when they see it on the SNKRS app they might be enticed by it now.

To me its a good use of the "Media Day" exposure by Nike if that was why he wore those.

PO
That would be a classic case of "Sitting on Friday, sold out by Wednesday".

That’s what happened with the media day/lakers 7s. Don’t really see that happening with the twos but I made sure to get my pair and should be here Wednesday.

Yeah, I'm sure there will be a lot of fans that have no idea what they are or they are dropping & when they saw/see him wear it & when they see it on the SNKRS app they might be enticed by it now.

To me its a good use of the "Media Day" exposure by Nike if that was why he wore those.

PO

This…

It was for sure planning to get the shoe out there in the public eye…

As for the shoe, I just can’t believe that one of the most desired PE’s from the Lebron line has basically zero hype 🤷‍♂️…Good for people who know what’s what…

Nike gotta do a better job of hyping the story if they want that to move these shoes like hype product

I like that these are sitting and are attainable

Only these and the navy for now.
These better drop!

40E26082-6FE7-4BD5-BB0F-78D2B28D4A73.jpeg

As for the shoe, I just can’t believe that one of the most desired PE’s from the Lebron line has basically zero hype 🤷‍♂️…Good for people who know what’s what…

I said it earlier in the thread, but for me, as a PE collector, I have always wanted these, so I will be getting them. :D
But, i don't feel it was one of the most desired PE's for the majority of people which is why i felt it was a weird color to retro.
Most had no idea this color existed or the backstory. :ohwell:
If it was me, i would have did the Triple Double's or the SVSM.

But with these samples that release whether it be the WTT 9's or the Oregon 5's for Jordan etc.
No one wants them anymore, once they release. Most of those people wanted it because no one else had it & as soon as it becomes accessible, it's not wanted anymore. :smh:

PO

Got these in the other day. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with this picture? Lol
IG: The_filer_files

My buddy suchafraud23 suchafraud23 sent me a picture of another pair that has this error. :smh:
Here's to hoping this is not a widespread issue. :frown:
Just FYI for all the people who have bought/plan to buy.

I got a pair coming from DSM, so i will let yall know if mine has it.

PO

Attachments

• IMG_2560.jpeg
    IMG_2560.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
My buddy suchafraud23 suchafraud23 sent me a picture of another pair that has this error. :smh:
Here's to hoping this is not a widespread issue. :frown:
Just FYI for all the people who have bought/plan to buy.

I got a pair coming from DSM, so i will let yall know if mine has it.

PO

Well damn…

🤞 NT’s pairs turn up good…

Last edited:
I just got tracking info from Rule on these. I cant wait to see if my pair is jacked up too.

BTW: as someone pointed out, it was extremely interesting to see LBJ wear these at media day considering the 20 release AND his right shoe was missing the strap. >>i think it’s gonna be another lbj that hits the sale rack minus the larger sizes. And it appears the popular 3 model “barbershop” cw absolutely bombed so idk what Nike is doing with LBJs retro line or why.

My pair from Rule is coming Thursday so we’ll see…Got me kind of anxious…Hopefully it’s not a bunch of pairs with the error…

Wonder how dunkmans would do today? I remember loving em when they originally surfaced but idk if they aged well…

As much as I loved this model back in the day, I’d only cop to hoop in if they’re OD on the court like they were then. I never wore my OGs casually and wouldn’t today. Just being honest. I need some protros lol

1664323960595.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom