OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Not really LeBron related but the there’s a good talk to be had about grails among sneaker heads…They touch on it here (skip to 12:03)…

It’s a generational thing and if I’m being honest, I’m glad “modern” sneakerheads don’t seem to get down with what older heads might consider to be grails…These Maccabi’s are a perfect example…A decade ago I don’t think Nike would’ve even considered retroing a Bron PE, especially one this rare…Now that they’ve come around on the idea, “grails” like these ultimately sit 🤷‍♂️

Whatever the reason is behind Nike’s openness to dropping retro’s of PE’s I hope it continues…Being able to knock grails off the list so easily is something every sneaker head, old and new, should be able to experience…

Interested to hear how these perform on court as well. Would think it would be on par with the retro 3 Bron's. Would not be surprised to read decent shoe but better options today such as the Bron 20 or Jordan 36.

Mine just came in and MAN! THIS is how you do a retro. JB needs to take note, same great quality and comfort as the OGs. $210 is a CRAZY price but at least its not a cheap take down of the original.

Bingo.
That was my first take. They are expensive, but they did not sacrifice anything or cut corners. Really good. They are going to be amazing on court just like the OG was.

PO

So these are sitting around at stores/sites? Just curious how many places have them available still.

Not really LeBron related but the there’s a good talk to be had about grails among sneaker heads…They touch on it here (skip to 12:03)…

It’s a generational thing and if I’m being honest, I’m glad “modern” sneakerheads don’t seem to get down with what older heads might consider to be grails…These Maccabi’s are a perfect example…A decade ago I don’t think Nike would’ve even considered retroing a Bron PE, especially one this rare…Now that they’ve come around on the idea, “grails” like these ultimately sit 🤷‍♂️

Whatever the reason is behind Nike’s openness to dropping retro’s of PE’s I hope it continues…Being able to knock grails off the list so easily is something every sneaker head, old and new, should be able to experience…

they sit because basketball shoes don't have the casual appeal they once had.

i think most old heads, myself included, have no issue with rare PEs being brought back and having them easily accessible. honestly, i would love to see any of my grails just sitting on a footlocker shelf.

Again for today…
171FF407-C584-418C-8EAD-B8704CF838C9.jpeg
A7615EC1-CC6A-4A2B-B84E-59A5177B4D7B.jpeg

TTS is the way to go. These things feel so good on feet. Sending them back though cause I’m not a fan of this colorway at all. They’d have to hit sub $100 for me to consider. Ill wait for black/reds or usas and on discount too 😂.

Back
Top Bottom