OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

$147 on the hash wall today:
22523A93-8636-4A7F-A199-AF3706936324.jpeg
For hooping or casual? If hooping, and I know you just got them, would they hold up against the Jordan 36, or 37 if you have them or the Bron 20 if you have them?

For hooping or casual? If hooping, and I know you just got them, would they hold up against the Jordan 36, or 37 if you have them or the Bron 20 if you have them?

I’ve got the 36 mid/low and three pairs of the 20. I would say… I can’t get on court until monday but just walking around the house breaking the midsole in, they are less bouncy than the 36 and honestly feel more like the lebron 20. The 20 has a nice compressive cushion. It doesn’t feel explosive like rhe 36 (to me) and the 2 feels the same. There is plenty of cushion for playing though.

Seems like they’re bringing out mostly PEs this go around and saving the GR retros for later. Did any GR 7, 8 or 9 drop?

Last edited:
I know it’s been said before, but please drop the original color ways

NO!!!!

Lebrons PEs used to be some of the most desired cws. I like the fact they are retro’ing non-og cws. Do i like all that released or is releasing? No but its better than not having anything at all

Seems like they’re bringing out mostly PEs this go around and saving the GR retros for later. Did any GR 7, 8 or 9 drop?
I ageee with this statement 100%. That does indeed feel like what they are doing and it seems to be working. Half the people in here are craving OG cw. Building up hype for the next retro release (in 10 years lol). And they have been dropping most of the exclusive PE of the past three years of retro, which I’m not mad at.

Speaking of further drops…Anybody seen any word on the White / Navy pair? September was last I remember seeing but of course nada…

Back
Top Bottom