OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

of the lows, I prefer the lebron 3 lows to the 2 lows even though I had the white 2 lows when I was younger.

I had olympic AZG lows (4th grade, on sale), then ASG 2's (5th grade, on sale) and then my dad got me the low 3s right around release for my next pair. White/gold colorway. I think they were $110 retail and that was the most he ever spent on a shoe for me at that point. Shoutout to pops for getting me started early.

Speaking of Olympic AZGs, forgot I had those. Got them for a steal, but parted with them for like double the price.

I would love a chance at these.
nike-zoom-lebron-2-pe-chamber-of-fear-red-4-03.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-2-pe-chamber-of-fear-red-4-02.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-2-pe-chamber-of-fear-red-4-05.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-2-pe-chamber-of-fear-red-4-07.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-2-pe-chamber-of-fear-red-4-08.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-2-pe-chamber-of-fear-red-4-13.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-2-pe-chamber-of-fear-red-4-19.jpg

never paid retail for a lebron shoe, but I may for these assuming they drop some OG colorways

sold my 1 of 500 bday lebron 2 a few years ago. the plastic on the air bubbles was bound to snap and crumble.

we found out how hack nikes site and order early. good ol days of NT.

i hope they do the retro colorways justice.
🔥 I caught 2 pairs on that link lol. I never did wear them, I never really had limited kicks before and wanted to feel like a boss. I hooped in 2s heavvvvvy…. Wore multiple pairs to the ground back when I was in college and played ball like 5 days a week. Black/reds, greys, and navy’s. Pretty sure I ran through about 5 pairs between those 3.
man.. .i really hope the quality is exactly like the OG's.....

How was the quality on the zoom generation retro?
I don’t know, I also lovvvved the original AZG for ball. I got the black colorway/white sole retro and they felt like bricks. Idk if it was because I’ve changed in my old age but I didn’t feel like they would work on the court. Sold em.

I definitely question if Nike released some shoes EXACTLY the same from my past that I LOVED back in the day- if I’d still like them today? I remember being a teenager and thinking the original KG 3 were goated. I never got the butchered up retro but guessing they were wack. OG 2K4s were also elite to me, but the retro felt like slippery bricks, didn’t even bother playing in them.

🔥 I caught 2 pairs on that link lol. I never did wear them, I never really had limited kicks before and wanted to feel like a boss. I hooped in 2s heavvvvvy…. Wore multiple pairs to the ground back when I was in college and played ball like 5 days a week. Black/reds, greys, and navy’s. Pretty sure I ran through about 5 pairs between those 3.

I don’t know, I also lovvvved the original AZG for ball. I got the black colorway/white sole retro and they felt like bricks. Idk if it was because I’ve changed in my old age but I didn’t feel like they would work on the court. Sold em.

I definitely question if Nike released some shoes EXACTLY the same from my past that I LOVED back in the day- if I’d still like them today? I remember being a teenager and thinking the original KG 3 were goated. I never got the butchered up retro but guessing they were wack. OG 2K4s were also elite to me, but the retro felt like slippery bricks, didn’t even bother playing in them.

IMO none of Nike bball retro's have lived up to the OG's performance until the kobe protros. i discovered the lebron 2 a little late and missed out on most of the colorways. only pair I had was the navy/white but they were great for balling. kg3 was a great performer as well. never liked the azg for ball. traction/lockdown/support just felt lacking. the 2 was a clear performance upgrade.

IMO none of Nike bball retro's have lived up to the OG's performance until the kobe protros. i discovered the lebron 2 a little late and missed out on most of the colorways. only pair I had was the navy/white but they were great for balling. kg3 was a great performer as well. never liked the azg for ball. traction/lockdown/support just felt lacking. the 2 was a clear performance upgrade.
Kobe protros….. HEARD they were nice! I wasn’t a fan of the 1 or 4 and was waiting for the 5 & 6. Then post tragedy I had zero luck on every drop.

I definitely loved the original AZG, 2, and 3. They all played differently but great in their own way. I remember back then trying to decide how I’d rank them but really couldn’t.

Kobe protros….. HEARD they were nice! I wasn’t a fan of the 1 or 4 and was waiting for the 5 & 6. Then post tragedy I had zero luck on every drop.

I definitely loved the original AZG, 2, and 3. They all played differently but great in their own way. I remember back then trying to decide how I’d rank them but really couldn’t.

yeah, got the protro 1 and 4 on discount. they felt just as good as the original versions even though the tech was changed up slightly.

I play in both the black and the white pair fairly regularly. Love them both.

These jawns look like Dadas
Ummm........🙄 not even close homie

These are still my favorite shoes of all time. I had the blk/red and white/navy multiple times throughout the years. There's are a perfect blend of design and performance

Back
Top Bottom