OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

which materials are you referring to? I thought this model was one of the best in his line for balling.
It most definitely is.

How does Lebron 2s fit? Og owners I would appreciate your comments
True to size. The OG's had a really snug fit and I don't mean that negatively at all. Hoping for the same with these. My wallet is ready

This picture popped up on my FB memories last week

Back when I was a freshman in college… was playing against the And 1 guy “air up there/720 guy”lol dude had the craziest bounce I have ever seen…

BFBF4E36-2493-4A3F-93A4-AC5BA048337D.jpeg

Back when I was a freshman in college… was playing against the And 1 guy “air up there/720 guy”lol dude had the craziest bounce I have ever seen…

That’s dope bro

And yeah dude was a menace

Did he catch any bodies in the game

That’s dope bro

And yeah dude was a menace

Did he catch any bodies in the game
He took off from damn near the free throw line one time and did a crazy double pump reverse!

I went on a visit to juco in Texas, my senior year and he was hooping there… We ran the court together for like 2-3 hours in a row & i threw him so many crazy oops lol he literally caught everything

Verbally committed a week later but ended up going somewhere else lol

He did a crazy 360 between the legs after we scrimmaged forever… this was back in 2003 and blew my mind

How does Lebron 2s fit? Og owners I would appreciate your comments
Yeah, I had the OG's on release day back in 04. I remember them fitting snug, but a good snug. I got my true size, but looking back, I may have got a little more room in the toe box in a size 11.5.

We throwing back? Here's me in what I think was summer 2005, so I was 11. My fam from California came to visit and we went to the top of the empire state building. Only time in my 20+ years in NY I've ever been. The lebrons were my 5th grade graduation gift, on sale for $99. I was already a size 9 but I remember my pops bought me a 9.5 because at that price he wanted to make sure I wore them for as long as possible haha

1653049047382.png

We throwing back? Here's me in what I think was summer 2005, so I was 11. My fam from California came to visit and we went to the top of the empire state building. Only time in my 20+ years in NY I've ever been. The lebrons were my 5th grade graduation gift, on sale for $99. I was already a size 9 but I remember my pops bought me a 9.5 because at that price he wanted to make sure I wore them for as long as possible haha

1653049047382.png
Big shorts, big tee’s :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom