OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I don't mind bulky Lebron's but I did not expect for these to be that huge. I don't know if I'll ever rock them but for the collection, I don't mind:
20221001_173335.jpg

I don't mind bulky Lebron's but I did not expect for these to be that huge. I don't know if I'll ever rock them but for the collection, I don't mind:
20221001_173335.jpg

From my memory, I wouldn’t call the 2s bulky at all. Maybe a little husky with the strap but raw doging it they were sweet. If you’re calling the 2s bulky, you haven’t seen or held the 3s, 4s, 5s, or 6s. All those are military grade tanks

I personally don't think the 2s are bulky at all. That's one of the reasons why they're my favorite LeBron model...they're nothing like of the models afterwards in terms of bulkiness, at least in my opinion. They're definitely built with LeBron in mind, but nothing compared to some of his later models.

I personally don't think the 2s are bulky at all. That's one of the reasons why they're my favorite LeBron model...they're nothing like of the models afterwards in terms of bulkiness, at least in my opinion. They're definitely built with LeBron in mind, but nothing compared to some of his later models.

Indeed!

From my memory, I wouldn’t call the 2s bulky at all. Maybe a little husky with the strap but raw doging it they were sweet. If you’re calling the 2s bulky, you haven’t seen or held the 3s, 4s, 5s, or 6s. All those are military grade tanks
I actually have 3s and 4s and for some reason 2s feel bulkier to me.
Ok maybe not 4s, I hadn't dug out that box in a minute tbh
20221001_201318.jpg

I never had any 4s. I wasn’t into foamposites or foamposite material around that time. Just like I couldn’t get into the Nike Time Duncans for the same reason. I appreciate the effort and design but even today they still not for me
That is the exact reason I do not own any 4s and that is the only LeBron model I own none of actually.

Like you, I wasn't into foam material at that time either.

I've since changed my mind and have several foamposites and flightposites in my collection now.

I would probably end up getting several pair of the 4s if I can get my hands on them.

4’s are my favorite Brons…Unpopular opinion I know :lol:

I was shocked that not only are they bringing the model back, but they’re coming with the Fruity Pebbles right out the gate…
Not unpopular over here. Granted I am bigger guy (6'6, 250) but the 4's were beasts on court for me. great traction, great ankle, support super comfortable and damn near indestructable. If you hoop and have these in a box somewhere you are missing out.

Back
Top Bottom